Just two or three years was quite rare to find articles entitled “Five essential tips …”, “12 things you should know before …” or “Three steps to success ….” Yes it was unusual to see him in the rankings (for example, “Top 10 baskets a week in the NBA” or “The five best sellers of the month”) but not to the extreme fullness, as it is today. Why so many posts are titled so?
Here are the 10 reasons why so many posts have a headline like this:
1. Because they are fashion.
2. because they are easier to understand and not have to do too much effort to understand them.
3. Because so saturated with information, we like to give us things tidy.
4. Because they are faster to write.
5. For us to recover write long texts to give this format and make them seem new.
6. Because they are much more marketininianos, from the head to the body of the article.
7. Because shared, retweeted and “like” more.
8. Because it is not necessary to be able to write very complex sentences or be a teacher of literature to them.
9. Because they make the reader believe that they are dogmas of faith and there is neither more nor less. If you are “The six things you should not forget when …”, you know that there are not five or seven. There are six. And point. In fact, the seventh is so far below the level of the other six do not even worth quoting.
10. Because he can “read zeta” (read the first line carefully, do a quick tour to look for the text to see if we want to finish something and also reading carefully the last line) without the feeling of not understanding no.
Lastly, a subsection: according to the style book of the Country, “written in letters only the numbers zero through nine, inclusive. The amounts that can be expressed with two numbers will always be in figures”. So if the holder of your next article is nine or less “what you are,” remember that it has to be written in letters.
And now, if you have not read these motifs in zeta, share them I’d appreciate it;)
5 Reasons Why You Are Reading This Article
First of all, I must say I do not intend to adopt a cocky attitude with the headline you just read. Simply, this post I want to analyze what are the main reasons, in my opinion, do we stand to read (or not) a given item. If I remember correctly, meet at least one of them. And the more match, the more I shall come in my prediction. These are “The five reasons why you will read this article”:
1. Because it has impacted the holder
Half amazing half hedonist. The fact is that you’re reading, so the author’s aim (my goal, in this case) is fulfilled. I write for people to read me and now you’re doing. This goes well. And surely that is the reason why many have begun reading it. It is the power of suggestion. If we know that when we see someone yawn, it is likely that we also yawn, why not control it? Moreover, why do so many of you are going to yawn in the next minute after reading this sentence?
2. Because you’re used to being all about the same article is titled
If “Top 5″, if “The 7 things you should not miss” … all have a very similar headline. Basically, this post starts like those I am criticizing … but I’m back to using this resource. And it works.
3. Because you like the articles that follow a
Face it, you have the room a mess and there is never time to put solution. Amid this chaos, we like to give us things tidy and, if possible, point by point.
4. Because you thought that going to be easy to read
We’re sick of reading posts complicated and thick and occasionally it is appreciated that this one that we are, a priori, it seems more fun to read. Assays for free time, today is Thursday and still not over the week. We can not entertain much time to read something quickly because other hand bombard us with more. Supersaturation is informative.
5. Because I have called the “focus” image
The picture (if you can call it that) that I have at first I drew my finger in an iPhone application in 15 seconds. It’s simple but it attracts. Often, a striking picture before starting to read a single line causes us to stop in an article.
With this post I have not attempted to prove anything other than the great importance of striking a headline (and an accompanying image) when you publish a new article. Often I find posts incredibly deep and valuable in that the author has not stopped to think that the gateway to the content is its title, so that they have been quite unnoticed. And on the contrary, very weak items whose owner is very impressive and have received traffic retweets , “like” and general acceptance that is not commensurate with the quality of content.
If we want our writing work in Social Media Marketing, we have to give that touch marketiniano to really engage and not just think that by posting on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and all social networks in the world people will interest. Dediquémosle the time the holder and the attached images. If we want everyone to come to our party, not to put locks on the door.
Normally, it takes several hours (even spread over several days) to write each article. It hardly took me 45 minutes. We’ll see what works best. Things to think about, huh?
This article is written by Asher ross. She is an Expert technical writer from UK with expertise in writing articles over Dedicated Server UK Mac OS, Apple, Mobile and UK Web hosting server technology. If you wish to write for us, kindly check this.