Pagerank Vs Alexa Rank [DISCUSSION]
- Updated On 23/04/2017
- Author : Alex Carter
- Topic : Blogging
- Short URL : https://hellboundbloggers.com/?p=14888
CONNECT WITH HBB ON SOCIAL MEDIA
When I was browsing some forums and I listened to some discussions out there, I always found people worried about their Page Rank. PR update is hot gossip on the forums. I rarely see some one talking about Alexa.
Page Rank Discussion
Personally I get confused some times that why people like page rank very much, and always eager to see update in their ranks. But I realized later that Page rank matters mostly for people, who’ve intention to earn only. They have no intention to provide people information, just they need sales from their sites. You can take a live example of HellBound Bloggers that its page rank is zero, but as it is providing good material to visitors and normal user’s of this site, people and Google love this site. Because always fresh content is popping out, a flow of visitors are always coming towards site, so what else you need more? Is there still a need of pagerank?
Also there is a new rumoring around these days that Google is going to remove this page rank update system, as there is no major update since last months. So, here will be no problem at all. But till now Page Rank is still there.
Some points Regarding Page Rank:
- If your site has good Page Rank, advertisers will not take more time to think about advertising on your site, that is because more people worried about it.
- If your page rank is zero, it does not mean you will not get visitors from search engine, and there is also a possibility that you are getting more visitors than a site with high page rank, due to some other matters like fresh content, and regular visitors.
- I am not on the view of having zero page rank for whole life, but don’t worry about your page rank, and concentrate on what you are doing.
Alexa Rank Discussion
Now, what people think about Alexa Rank, a people like me and you, whose first priority is to provide good content to visitors will first think about the content of site. Then he/she will worry about readers, he will get assured that his/her writing is not flying in the air, and some one is reading and commenting. So, in short, visitors will be most important for him/her, doesn’t matter where it is coming from (Google or other source). He/She will try to do Search Engine Optimization for his/her blog, and try to increase visitors by any means, which takes care of Alexa Rank. Alexa rank tells us about the real story of site.
I always check Alexa rank of the site to check its quality and rarely check page rank, because it tells me how active any site is.
You might consider reading this as well : 5 sure ways to keep your blog Active and Consistent
Some Points About Alexa Rank
- If your Alexa Rank is good, then advertiser’s next step is to buy advertising space on your site, and it will reduce your work as well, because you will consistently get more guest posts.
- If your Alexa Rank is low, it simply means that your site is inactive or new, so try hard to improve it.
- Taking care for the Alexa Rank is more important as compare to page rank (in my point of view).
- Alexa Rank will increase by the increase of visitors flowing towards your site, so hard work is needed.
What I concluded from all the above discussion is, Alexa Rank is more important than page rank, and it does not mean that page rank has zero importance, it is good as well. But basic thing is to improve your Alexa Rank. So, that people trust you.
Don’t leave before leaving your thoughts about Alexa Rank and page rank in the comment box below, I love to hear your opinions on these two things.
Want to discuss your queries and interact with experts? You can connect with HellBound Bloggers (HBB) Facebook group for free!
Join HellBound Bloggers (HBB) and get Instant Updates. We'll also notify you with Great Deals, Discounts and other Interesting Tips. We won't SPAM or SHARE your Email Address with anyone.
YOU CAN ALSO SEARCH FOR YOUR DESIRED TOPICS:
Thank you for reading! We welcome and appreciate your comments, but at the same time, make sure you are adding something valuable to this article. If you have any serious queries, suggestions or anything related to this article, feel free to share them, we really appreciate that.
But, if your blog comments are a random "Thank you", "Useful Post", or anything that doesn't actually upscale the article, then we'll be removing them and it won't be appeared below. Thanks for understanding and thanks for connecting with us. If you want to give us any feedback or report any errors, you can kindly contact us and we'll revert back soon.
- Facebook Comments
58 CommentsFacebook Comments