HOW TO: Customize Feedburner Confirmation Email Body
CONNECT WITH HBB ON SOCIAL MEDIA
You might have seen some blogs offering free ebooks or other stuff in their blog but in order to get the download link you’ve to subscribe to their blog first and when you finish the subscription process you get an email having the download link.
Most of the blogs uses Aweber for this but in my today’s article I am going to tell you how you can customize the Feedburner confirmation email body and place any link you want.
Customize Feedburner Confirmation Email Body :
- Open Feedburner, and choose the feed title that you want to customize.
- Now at the top, click on Publicize.
- In the left hand side, under Email Subscription click on Communication Preferences.
- There you will see different options that you can change and one of them is Confirmation Email Body. You can change the email body from there by typing anything you want. You can also give any link you want by giving the anchor tag
< a href=”your-link”>Your Text</a>
- At last, at the bottom click on Save and you’re done. For more help, here is the screenshot below
This article is written by Gaganpreet Singh. If you wish to write for HBB, kindly check this.
Want to discuss your queries and interact with experts? You can connect with HellBound Bloggers (HBB) Facebook group for free!
Join HellBound Bloggers (HBB) and get Instant Updates. We'll also notify you with Great Deals, Discounts and other Interesting Tips. We won't SPAM or SHARE your Email Address with anyone.
YOU CAN ALSO SEARCH FOR YOUR DESIRED TOPICS:
Thank you for reading! We welcome and appreciate your comments, but at the same time, make sure you are adding something valuable to this article. If you have any serious queries, suggestions or anything related to this article, feel free to share them, we really appreciate that.
But, if your blog comments are a random "Thank you", "Useful Post", or anything that doesn't actually upscale the article, then we'll be removing them and it won't be appeared below. Thanks for understanding and thanks for connecting with us. If you want to give us any feedback or report any errors, you can kindly contact us and we'll revert back soon.
- Facebook Comments
23 CommentsFacebook Comments