15+ Reasons Why I Want To Marry A Female Blogger!
- Updated On 23/04/2017
- Author : Pradeep Kumar
- Topic : Blogging • Featured
- Short URL : https://hellboundbloggers.com/?p=5793
CONNECT WITH HBB ON SOCIAL MEDIA
Marriages are made in heaven!? But it really depends on the kind of person you are going to marry! 8) Some of my readers would have expected this kind of article by seeing my Facebook Statuses. Below I mentioned some reasons why I eagerly want to have a relationship (of course, that means marriage) with a female blogger! You May Now Kiss The Bride! 😆
1. Special Coverage. All the good things you do for her will be there on her blog and yeah, all the bad and mean things you do for her will also be there, but in a cute way!
2. Her Blogging friends are my friends. Most probably female bloggers will find friends in their own gender (I sternly believe!) and most probably all ladies who visit her blog will have a good impression (on me! :P). But, yes, she may get jealous by seeing your blog’s sweet female commentators! 😉
3. You can know a lot about her by just reading her blog. Most of the bloggers post almost everything that happened in their life on their personal blog. So you don’t need to ask her anything, just read her blog silently. You can even find her first crush! 😛 LOL. If she is away for some business or tour, you can easily know what’s been happening.
4. Accepts Negative comments and feedbacks. Being a blogger she would have faced lot of negative comments and feedbacks for her ‘random thoughts’ articles or technical articles. So in personal life, that will be really helpful to you. Girls are good at pointing out the mistakes! 😀
5. What Others Think? You can know what your mother-in-law thinks about you from blog posts, so you don’t need to spy or investigate. You can even know she is pregnant through her blog.
6. Get Quick Updates Earlier. If she loves you or hates you, you can know it before you get home.
7. ‘FREE YOU’ campaign. If you are arrested, for some reasons, she will start a special campaign to release you. And also urges all her blogging friends to do the same.
8. Don’t need to search. You don’t need to search for your honeymoon or dating photos, you can always find it on her blog! 😛
9. Supports You! She will support and back you if someone tells a negative comment or feedback about you. Even though she knows you are a looser, she will brag about you all the time, how sweet!
10. Right Decisions. You can always get right decisions, like whether you need to have a baby now or not. You know she used to conduct Online Polls or by Comments, etc.
11. Attractiveness. Your photo will appear more attractive on her blog. Even if you are fat a**, you will look much thinner on her blog. That’s love. LOL, blind love! 😛
12. No Hangouts. She won’t hangout much, since it takes too much of her precious blogging time. So most probably she won’t shop much!
13. So much enthu. She will be surprised (or at least she’ll pretend) if you tell a story even if she is very familiar with that.
14. Free T-shirts. There are lot of blogger’s meet and tech conferences out there, and she will get a pile of free T-shirts. So don’t need to spend a dime for them! 😛
15. Maintains Budget Very Well. She will help you to find a better host and domain registrar. You know she may even give the money she earns through her affiliate link!
16. Have a peaceful sleep. If your baby cries in the middle of the night, you don’t need to worry, since she will blog till midnight or till dawn.
17. Cool Giveaways. If you become a father (which is a surprising incident to her! :P), then she will be celebrating that through her blog. She will reward the top commentators or some of her readers randomly.
I hope this article is not teasing anyone. Written with some sense of humor and with strong hope! Of course, the same points substitute for Male Bloggers! 😛
Want to discuss your queries and interact with experts? You can connect with HellBound Bloggers (HBB) Facebook group for free!
Join HellBound Bloggers (HBB) and get Instant Updates. We'll also notify you with Great Deals, Discounts and other Interesting Tips. We won't SPAM or SHARE your Email Address with anyone.
YOU CAN ALSO SEARCH FOR YOUR DESIRED TOPICS:
Thank you for reading! We welcome and appreciate your comments, but at the same time, make sure you are adding something valuable to this article. If you have any serious queries, suggestions or anything related to this article, feel free to share them, we really appreciate that.
But, if your blog comments are a random "Thank you", "Useful Post", or anything that doesn't actually upscale the article, then we'll be removing them and it won't be appeared below. Thanks for understanding and thanks for connecting with us. If you want to give us any feedback or report any errors, you can kindly contact us and we'll revert back soon.
- Facebook Comments
129 CommentsFacebook Comments