5 Effective Blogging Moves In 2011
- Updated On 06/08/2018
- Author : Warner Carter
- Topic : Blogging
- Short URL : https://hellboundbloggers.com/?p=19346
CONNECT WITH HBB ON SOCIAL MEDIA
In this article, Warner Carter shares 5 Effective Blogging Movies (in 2011) which will make a difference. Share your opinions below in comments.
1. Change Your Blogging Habits
- If you are a seasonal blogger, gradually change your posting habits. Not updating your blog regularly tends to drive away readers and break online blogging relationships. Writing posts on a regular basis strengthens your presence, your brand, and your online reputation as a serious blogger.
- Always share your posts through social media sites. Becoming popular through your blog alone is impossible, especially if you’re new to this field. Social media sites like Facebook and Twitter can give your blog significant amounts of traffic.
- Check your blog daily to moderate comments. Forgetting to moderate your blog comments on a daily basis hinders the growth of comment threads. In addition, many readers want instant replies to their queries.
2. Change Your Writing Style
- Choose short and catchy titles. Enticing yet truthful titles grabs the attention of readers. If you want to catch the eye of Web crawlers, put quality keywords in your posts’ titles.
- Write longer articles. Many bloggers and website owners choose to write longer articles, to adhere to Google’s search algorithms. Many SEO-concerned bloggers have started producing lengthier articles, too. High-quality, lengthy articles with keywords help you secure traffic from major search engines.
3. Keep in mind that business blogging should always be interactive
- Reply to comments on blogs. Comments create threads. The more you reply to readers’ comments, the longer the comment thread becomes. Not only does this attract the search engines’ attention, but it also empowers the popularity of your blog.
- Respond to comments on social media sites where you’ve shared your posts. Once you promote your posts on Facebook and Twitter, expect comments from your followers and friends. This keeps your post always on top of all updates on your page.
- Comment on other blogs. Commenting on other blogs is a way of investing and planting Google booby traps on the web. This is also a gesture of participation and serious partnership with the owner of the blog. This is a good way of strengthening your link building strategies and online reputation with other bloggers. Brand Your Comments.
4. Initiate your own blog network
- Organize your blog roll. Reserving an area on your homepage for your blogger buddies has many advantages: it makes your blog look neater, it gives your readers the notion that you’re an established blogger, and it gives other bloggers a feeling of importance. Doing so is similar to pre-establishing your online reputation as a serious blogger.
- Add other bloggers as friends on Facebook and follow their Twitter accounts. Ask for other friends’ email addresses and connect with their accounts in social networking sites.
- Create a Facebook page about your blog group. There are blog groups who have special Facebook groups where they can exchange posts and ideas about their niche and interests.
- Link with other sites. This is a link building basic. Do not be contented with the length of your blog roll. Take time to search for other relevant websites and blogs on the Web.
5. Make your blog’s design more SEO-friendly
- Redesign your blog. If it isn’t broke, don’t fix it. However, if your blog’s design has remained the same for years and you want to target new audiences, you might as well redesign your blog. Changing the header or the background is often enough. Reposition widgets and remove non SEO-friendly features such as Flash animation. If you can’t design your blog, you can hire a decent web designer.
- Add ‘Share’ buttons on your posts. If you only use Facebook and Twitter for the ‘Share’ buttons on your entries, you can give StumbleUpon a second chance. If you’re using WordPress, do not hesitate to include Blogger and Tumblr share buttons on your blog posts. Blogging doesn’t revolve around a certain platform. Blogging is all about connecting, sharing, and networking.
This article is written by Warner Carter. He is interested in everything online that fuels discovery.
Want to discuss your queries and interact with experts? You can connect with HellBound Bloggers (HBB) Facebook group for free!
Join HellBound Bloggers (HBB) and get Instant Updates. We'll also notify you with Great Deals, Discounts and other Interesting Tips. We won't SPAM or SHARE your Email Address with anyone.
YOU CAN ALSO SEARCH FOR YOUR DESIRED TOPICS:
Thank you for reading! We welcome and appreciate your comments, but at the same time, make sure you are adding something valuable to this article. If you have any serious queries, suggestions or anything related to this article, feel free to share them, we really appreciate that.
But, if your blog comments are a random "Thank you", "Useful Post", or anything that doesn't actually upscale the article, then we'll be removing them and it won't be appeared below. Thanks for understanding and thanks for connecting with us. If you want to give us any feedback or report any errors, you can kindly contact us and we'll revert back soon.
- Facebook Comments
Leave a Reply
30 CommentsFacebook Comments
Thanks everyone for all the positive comments. Glad I could add something useful to your life.
Zohan @ ScreamingTips
I totally agree with the point saying that a blog must be interactive Replying to comments on blog is the excellent way to make blogs interactive!
Also i liked the pics you used which categorized blog in to three! 🙂 Awesome image buddy!!
Very nice points, put forward by Warner… Changing blogging habits is really important; it applies to me… 😉
yeah u r damn right lengthy articles drives maximum readership 🙂
regarding being interactive, well i try my best to be interactive in my articles but my niche is such i cant stay interactive all the time 🙄
Cool Boy @ Business Ideas
I agree link building is very important and adding other bloggers on social media sites as friend could be useful
Blogging is one of the basic platforms to sharing your own ideas with the great support:).Thanks a lot for given 5 effective points on here:-)
“Keep in mind that business blogging should always be interactive”
– Not all blog owners find time to answer all comments since it’s really hard to actually monitor all the comments within your blog. However, replying to comments is the base way to build community or to build a good relationship with your visitors.
@Angela Reading all your comments gives you a good idea of what your readers find important too.
Hello Warner, it’s great article on here. Yeah i agree with the second point because high quality lengthy articles will increase the page ranking.Thanks a lot for given here:)
Great article Warner. Thanks. Looking forward to seeing more articles like this from you. The key to making it big in blogging is providing quality information that addresses a problem of the reader and solves it. And another thing connecting with other bloggers and making a big network which will bring in a lot of high quality traffic.
@Deepack After the Panda Update quality original content is more important than ever and I agree you can hardly go wrong when you address the problems and concerns of your readers
we can easily drive traffic from Google search engine by writing unique content with small seo tips
Mani Viswanathan @ DailyBlogging
I would disagree with your point about lengthy articles. Searchers will come to your blog even if they find a single word ranking high in SERPs.
@mani Thanks for commenting. Longer posts will have more words and phrases as search engine results.
Hey great article, u mentioned like almost all the important aspects of blogging..
@Shawn. appreciate your kind comments
sharing posts to social media sites is really good way to get solid traffic. on the other side ,traffic from these sites make only make low CPM
Networking is something that I do not know or I am dull in networking. Other thing is habit I find tough to change it.
Warner what you meant by ” choose to write longer articles, to adhere to Google’s search algorithms ” ? do you have any reference for this please ?
Longer articles provide more content to get indexed. You can also use natural variations of your main keywords and you have additional in context discussion. You will see how blogs with longer posts will be indexed and get traffic from a wider variety of keyword variations.
Thanks for the feedback.
@Aswin. thanks for your comment
@Praven, Thanks fo the props, its new to those who have not done these things or seen them before,
@Dave the advantage to blogging is how social it is and that means interaction.
@Hemath even using good keywords in posts and titles will help.
Warner may I know from where you got that pic ?
@aswin it was Pradeep Kumar, the blog owner, who selected that image. See the Contact Us page to send him a message.
Good article, Warner. thanks for the post. I like the point “Design Blog more SEO friendly”
Good article, Warner. thanks for the post. I like the point “Design Blog more SEO friendly”.
Dave Grimes II
Being interactive is a HUGE step to take… and one that many bloggers skip. The fact that it can be as easy as posting a weekly poll, or having a contest makes it totally FOOLISH to skip this step!
Awesome post, thanks for sharing.
Good Article Warner Carter.
But I don’t see anything special and new for 2011. These are all common things that all bloggers have to do.
Riya @ Couponseasy
Always try out different thing on your blog like design and color etc. It also attract readers. Sometimes readers like the view of your blog and they decide to stay here for a while then it turn to your content. 😉
Promotion of your blog is also very important one,
Picture used is very good I saved that 🙂