HOW TO: Become A Successful Freelance Blogger
- Updated On 23/04/2017
- Author : Pradeep Kumar
- Topic : Blogging
- Short URL : https://hellboundbloggers.com/?p=2462
CONNECT WITH HBB ON SOCIAL MEDIA
A freelancer is a writer or an artist who sells services to different employers without a long-term contract with any of them. In short, you will work for yourself. A freelance blogger is a writer who writes in blog instead of writing normal articles for newspapers or magazines. The below mentioned tips can also be used for becoming a successful blogger.
Some Tips To Become A Successful Freelance Blogger
- Have a Blog : Create a blog to learn the art of blogging. If you already have a blog, well and good.
- Web Design : Have some basic knowledge on HTML, CSS and XHTML.
- Marketing : Be familiar with SEO. Submit your blog to search engines and so on. Learn Marketing Tips for blogging and also read Viral Marketing eBooks.
- Niche : Focus on your own niche and then blog about it. Pick a niche you are comfortable with.
- Updating : Update your blog regularly. Updating daily is preferred.
- Passion : Write articles for which you have passion. In short, blog with passion. Blog about something you love and admire.
- Consistent : Maintain Consistency. Try to write on a regular basis. Update daily. Enable Guest Blogging. You have lots of sites to get guest bloggers.
- Decision : Decide what you want to write. But, write a topic in which you are good at.
- Advertisement : Don’t overload your blog with ads. That decreases return visitors.
- Willingness : If you don’t know about a specific subject, learn about it.
- Read blogs : You can gather information and be aware of what is happening in other blogs.
- Analytics : Always check your stats and analytics. See if it is better or worse.
Why I wanted to become a freelance blogger?
- Blogging is simple : Blogging is fun, easy and simple.
- Making Money : Here I can get my money as quick as possible. I can receive my payment easily through PayPal.
- Community : If I develop an established blog, I can reach a huge audience. I can make new friends in blogging field.
- Blog anywhere : I can even blog wearing my pajamas! 😛 I can work from a beach or from a desert, if I have internet connection.
- No fixed hours : I don’t need to have fixed time. I can easily manage time for both my personal and professional life.
- Extra Income : If I need extra income, I can take an additional blogging job or two.
Are you a successful freelance blogger? Share your tips below as comments.
Want to discuss your queries and interact with experts? You can connect with HellBound Bloggers (HBB) Facebook group for free!
Join HellBound Bloggers (HBB) and get Instant Updates. We'll also notify you with Great Deals, Discounts and other Interesting Tips. We won't SPAM or SHARE your Email Address with anyone.
YOU CAN ALSO SEARCH FOR YOUR DESIRED TOPICS:
Thank you for reading! We welcome and appreciate your comments, but at the same time, make sure you are adding something valuable to this article. If you have any serious queries, suggestions or anything related to this article, feel free to share them, we really appreciate that.
But, if your blog comments are a random "Thank you", "Useful Post", or anything that doesn't actually upscale the article, then we'll be removing them and it won't be appeared below. Thanks for understanding and thanks for connecting with us. If you want to give us any feedback or report any errors, you can kindly contact us and we'll revert back soon.
- Facebook Comments
50 CommentsFacebook Comments