HOW TO: Create Google+ Badge For Your Blog
- Updated On 30/08/2017
- Author : Simrandeep Singh
- Topic : Featured • Google
- Short URL : http://bit.ly/2ozmLje
CONNECT WITH HBB ON SOCIAL MEDIA
Social media sites are great way to get direct updates from websites. Like Facebook pages, Google+ recently opened its ways for businesses and website owners to create pages for their websites so that users can add pages to their circles and get instant updates on their profile pages.
In order to add a Google+ badge to your blog or website, you first need to create a Google+ page for your blog or website. If you haven’t yet created a page then you can create it using this link.
Create a Google+ Badge
Follow the following steps to create a Google+ badge for your website.
- Sign in to your Google+ profile and open this link in your browser.
- Now copy the profile URL of your Google+ page and paste it in the given text field. Look at the following screenshot for reference.
- Now choose style for your badge. You can choose from 5 available styles – Standard badge, Small badge, Small icon, Medium icon or Large icon.
- Once you have selected the style, copy the code from end of the page and paste it in your site. There are two parts of the code. One part has to be pasted in head section and one part where you want the badge to appear.
That’s all to add a Google+ badge to your site. If you face any problems in this tutorial, you can leave your comments here.
This article is written by Simrandeep Singh, who is the owner of TheTemplateBank where users can submit and promote their Blogger Templates.
Want to discuss your queries and interact with experts? You can connect with HellBound Bloggers (HBB) Facebook group for free!
Join HellBound Bloggers (HBB) and get Instant Updates. We'll also notify you with Great Deals, Discounts and other Interesting Tips. We won't SPAM or SHARE your Email Address with anyone.
YOU CAN ALSO SEARCH FOR YOUR DESIRED TOPICS:
Thank you for reading! We welcome and appreciate your comments, but at the same time, make sure you are adding something valuable to this article. If you have any serious queries, suggestions or anything related to this article, feel free to share them, we really appreciate that.
But, if your blog comments are a random "Thank you", "Useful Post", or anything that doesn't actually upscale the article, then we'll be removing them and it won't be appeared below. Thanks for understanding and thanks for connecting with us. If you want to give us any feedback or report any errors, you can kindly contact us and we'll revert back soon.
- Facebook Comments
14 CommentsFacebook Comments