Many bloggers ask me whether to chose Blogger or WordPress. Many others get confused for choosing the right one. So, this is the post which tells you which is the best for you! This article mainly concentrates on the what you can do with Blogger or WordPress or which suits you the best.
Blogger suits you if:
- You want to invest less.
- You want to make it professional with your CSS & HTML skills.
- You don’t want guest authors.
- You don’t want multiple authors unless you know them personally (as there is no “Submit for Review” option).
- You want to be good in SEO with great effect (like adding the image alt tags manually).
Even my site is hosted on Blogger. Because I don’t wanna invest more on my blog unless I get more traffic and earnings!
WordPress suits you if:
- You want to have a professional look and don’t have any knolwedge of CSS or HTML.
- You want to invest more on your blog.
- You want to have guest authors, even you may not know them personally.
- You want to be good in SEO with less effort.
- You want to show your professionalism!
Want to discuss your queries and interact with experts? You can connect with HellBound Bloggers (HBB) Facebook group for free!