Which Suits You Better? Blogger or WordPress?
- Updated On 08/07/2017
- Author : Paul Santosh
- Topic : Blogging
- Short URL : https://hellboundbloggers.com/?p=23726
CONNECT WITH HBB ON SOCIAL MEDIA
Many bloggers ask me whether to chose Blogger or WordPress. Many others get confused for choosing the right one. So, this is the post which tells you which is the best for you! This article mainly concentrates on the what you can do with Blogger or WordPress or which suits you the best.
Blogger suits you if:
- You want to invest less.
- You want to make it professional with your CSS & HTML skills.
- You don’t want guest authors.
- You don’t want multiple authors unless you know them personally (as there is no “Submit for Review” option).
- You want to be good in SEO with great effect (like adding the image alt tags manually).
Even my site is hosted on Blogger. Because I don’t wanna invest more on my blog unless I get more traffic and earnings!
WordPress suits you if:
- You want to have a professional look and don’t have any knolwedge of CSS or HTML.
- You want to invest more on your blog.
- You want to have guest authors, even you may not know them personally.
- You want to be good in SEO with less effort.
- You want to show your professionalism!
This article is written by Paul Santosh. He is a 14 years old kid, struggling to manage studies and blogging at the same time. If you wish to write for HBB, kindly check this.
Want to discuss your queries and interact with experts? You can connect with HellBound Bloggers (HBB) Facebook group for free!
Join HellBound Bloggers (HBB) and get Instant Updates. We'll also notify you with Great Deals, Discounts and other Interesting Tips. We won't SPAM or SHARE your Email Address with anyone.
YOU CAN ALSO SEARCH FOR YOUR DESIRED TOPICS:
Thank you for reading! We welcome and appreciate your comments, but at the same time, make sure you are adding something valuable to this article. If you have any serious queries, suggestions or anything related to this article, feel free to share them, we really appreciate that.
But, if your blog comments are a random "Thank you", "Useful Post", or anything that doesn't actually upscale the article, then we'll be removing them and it won't be appeared below. Thanks for understanding and thanks for connecting with us. If you want to give us any feedback or report any errors, you can kindly contact us and we'll revert back soon.
- Facebook Comments
47 CommentsFacebook Comments