4 Reasons Why You Should Be Blogging About Your Business
- Updated On 08/03/2016
- Author : Chris Marentis
- Topic : Blogging
- Short URL : https://hellboundbloggers.com/?p=27163
CONNECT WITH HBB ON SOCIAL MEDIA
Blogging is still a fairly recent development for marketing, and small and medium sized businesses are the ones who will benefit greatly by incorporating blogs into their online marketing strategy. The power of blogging and the audiences it reaches cannot be denied – this is a cutting edge way to market your company, and by reaching out to your local community this way will give you access to a market you weren’t able to touch before.
Blogging can do several things for your business: it can bump you to the top of the search engines, mold your reputation as an expert or “helper” in your field, and refine your ability to deliver a quality product based on different perspectives you will gain through writing posts.
Reasons Why You Should Be Blogging About Your Business
1. Stimulate that brain! The brain is a muscle. If you don’t use it, it will slowly die, and then when you need it, the kickstart will be slow and sputtering. Avoid this untimely death by exercising your writing skills! It forces you to really think and analyze content and word usage, while conveying information relevant to your industry that consumers will want to read. It will encourage you to be a better problem solver in your industry too as you learn to listen to feedback.
2. Become a better public speaker. The more you write about your industry and various topics relating, the more knowledge you will gain about your business. This knowledge will give you the confidence you need when it comes to conferences or even parties where you want to clearly articulate your topics.
3. Go deeper. Blogs have this beautiful evolution where you can revisit old posts and topics and expand upon them. It’s a great way to cover a relevant topic from many different angles, or focus specifically on some key points from a more general post. It’s also a good way to garner enthusiasm about a topic that previously has not gained much interest or notoriety. The point to remember is to expand on the original blog post, not just a re-write.
4. Become a better networker. Using your Social Media pages to market your company is just smart business. But the key behind social media marketing is networking. The online community isn’t interested in self-promoters; if you can establish yourself as a relevant source of information in your industry by sharing content from other users, you will build trust around your own name, which will lead to more followers.
Small and medium sized local businesses that see the value of this will benefit greatly from blogging. It’s an easy and cost effective marketing strategy that can transform the landscape of your business, and learning to stay current with evolving marketing trends will result in company growth consistently.
Want to discuss your queries and interact with experts? You can connect with HellBound Bloggers (HBB) Facebook group for free!
Join HellBound Bloggers (HBB) and get Instant Updates. We'll also notify you with Great Deals, Discounts and other Interesting Tips. We won't SPAM or SHARE your Email Address with anyone.
YOU CAN ALSO SEARCH FOR YOUR DESIRED TOPICS:
Thank you for reading! We welcome and appreciate your comments, but at the same time, make sure you are adding something valuable to this article. If you have any serious queries, suggestions or anything related to this article, feel free to share them, we really appreciate that.
But, if your blog comments are a random "Thank you", "Useful Post", or anything that doesn't actually upscale the article, then we'll be removing them and it won't be appeared below. Thanks for understanding and thanks for connecting with us. If you want to give us any feedback or report any errors, you can kindly contact us and we'll revert back soon.
- Facebook Comments
Leave a Reply
12 CommentsFacebook Comments
Blogging helps bring in quality traffic to your website. If you write blog posts of value then people will share it. People will eventually catch on if you are persistent. Most people end up giving up at some point because they don’t see results right away.
Very good points and well explained. My reason for blogging is to interact more with the community and like minded people to share their viewpoints.
Blogging is a great tool in reaching out and keeping in touch with your target audience and customers. It is also an effective method in gaining credibility for your business and getting the trust and loyalty of your visitors/ readers.
Nice tips… thanks for sharing..
Jerrick @ Singapore Web Hosting
Blog actually help lot in business. Because we unable to share too much wording in landing page.
That why blog is the best place to talk more about your products and business background.
Blog not only able to bring you traffic, it your website seo, it help to build more trust and create higher conversion rate
Company blog don't need to active, one week around two post will be good enough.
I agree when you mentioned that 'the more you write, the more you gain your knowledge on…'. To me, I won't be learning so much and fast if not because of blogging. At times, due to the reason where a post needed to be crafted, I do research and study and indirectly learn about something in my niche.
sam @ goa carnival
Thanks for sharing these information which is very true for increase business all 4 points are very nice but i impressed by #4 point. We can't ignore that thing how we can get much good response through the help of Social Media sites and it will be prove beneficial for us if we will make a good network with many friends on social media sites.
These are some really good points,blogging definetly helps in growth of business
Brilliant points. My biggest reason for blogging, when I started, was to document each and everything I learned but now it has become professional cum hobby for me..
Definitely, blogging about one's business creates impact on the targeted users, which could definitely be very helpful to gain traffic which is one of the best mediums to reach targeted audience 🙂
Another good reason would be to get to know your users. Blogging is a good way to see who would need your business and why. After you know this, then it's up to you to find the most appropriate solutions to satisfy your users/readers.
Another good reason would be reputation management and brand building. Blogging opens the door for transparent communication with your customers and helps build trust.