11 Out Of The Box Ideas For Link Bait
CONNECT WITH HBB ON SOCIAL MEDIA
Before giving out ideas for successful Link bait it is essential to understand its meaning and its usefulness. Link bait can be described as any feature or content hosted on a website that helps in attracting the attention of people who link the website with their own websites. A completely white hat technique of getting links, Link bait is the ideal strategy for all online Business owners looking forward to search engine optimization. However, getting enough links through the technique is tricky and needs fresh ideas. Here are some out of the box ideas for link bait:
1.Prepare Lists: Listing is an important part of anybody’s daily lives. From preparing grocery lists to to-do lists, one is always involved in preparing lists; therefore, creating lists is an idea to attract the attention of people. Lists must be useful, interesting and informative.
2. Research: Links can be created by conducting research or surveys on the requirements of the clients or customers. However, if clients are not participative enough, then their consent for Google Analytics can be taken to complete the research because the data obtained would be unique to them.
3.Publish interviews: A great idea for link bait is to publish interviews of popular celebrities who have a great fan following. If an exclusive interview can be obtained, then your website or blog is sure to get some good links from the fans.
4. Take up a cause and write: Writing an opinionated letter to some authoritative in the industry can be a great way to attract links. Whether or not is the letter a positive one, it should take up a cause that needs attention. This would find support with others who would then share it with others.
5. Reviews: Reviews are a great way to get links for your website or blog. The review would provide an in-depth analysis of a product and its comparison with similar products. People like to read reviews about products and genuine reviews are sure to attract a good number of links.
6. How-to posts: One can find several how-to posts related to various to-do things. However, the difference here is to add a little bit of graphics to make the information visual which helps users in understanding the concept more easily.
7. Offer Freebies: Everybody likes to get things free. Therefore, offering widgets, apps or add-ons on your website can be a great way to bait links. Whether the freebie is a widget or simply a BMI calculator, it can attract a lot of attention. However, you have to ensure that these are always updated.
8. Debate and controversy: Starting up a debate on a hot or controversial topic can be a great way to attract links to your website. You can start up a debate by inviting people on your forum. This technique is useful if you have a topic that you are sure of attracting attention.
9. Offer reference material: People use the internet to find references and information. Therefore offering reference material on your website is a great way to attract links. Descriptions, explanations and definitions on your website can attract attention of those seeking such information.
10. Case studies: It is human nature to understand why certain things happen while others do not. Presenting case studies in this regard can be an effective way to garner in links. A good explanation of case studies can help people understand and make informative decisions.
11. Compile researches: Researches made by others can be compiled in a concise manner can be presented for those who originally shared the post. However, it is imperative to the credit the source of your research as this provides your post credibility and lead to creating links.
Want to discuss your queries and interact with experts? You can connect with HellBound Bloggers (HBB) Facebook group for free!
Join HellBound Bloggers (HBB) and get Instant Updates. We'll also notify you with Great Deals, Discounts and other Interesting Tips. We won't SPAM or SHARE your Email Address with anyone.
YOU CAN ALSO SEARCH FOR YOUR DESIRED TOPICS:
Thank you for reading! We welcome and appreciate your comments, but at the same time, make sure you are adding something valuable to this article. If you have any serious queries, suggestions or anything related to this article, feel free to share them, we really appreciate that.
But, if your blog comments are a random "Thank you", "Useful Post", or anything that doesn't actually upscale the article, then we'll be removing them and it won't be appeared below. Thanks for understanding and thanks for connecting with us. If you want to give us any feedback or report any errors, you can kindly contact us and we'll revert back soon.
- Facebook Comments
8 CommentsFacebook Comments