5 Reasons Why Computer Users Still Use Windows XP
- Updated On 09/01/2016
- Author : Tech Maish
- Topic : Microsoft
- Short URL : https://hellboundbloggers.com/?p=13736
CONNECT WITH HBB ON SOCIAL MEDIA
Although windows 7 has taken the place of all previous Microsoft Windows, but still majority users are using Windows XP. It is because of some reasons and problems, due to that users can’t use Windows 7 and Vista. I myself use duel Windows, that is Windows XP and Windows 7. My problem is that the internet software that is use is only compatible with windows xp. As windows 7 is not publicly launched in our country therefore the Internet Provider has not yet updated its driver for windows 7. Similarly a lot of users face different problems and they are forces to use windows xp. Below are a few reasons that why computer users still uses XP.
1. Driver Problems – As i told you about my problem, similarly a lot of users faces driver compatibility problem. As they have no option but to use only windows XP.
2. Low Memory – In under developed countries people still uses P2 computers which has 64 and 128 Rams. Thus they can’t uses latest windows. They will have to use only windows XP or 98.
3. Lack of knowledge – Although internet has removed illiteracy from the world, but still there are some countries where still people don’t know about Windows 7 and even they uses XP in there P4 computers.
4. Loyalty – There are some users that don’t want to leave windows XP. One of my friend is doing the same. I told him to switch to Windows 7, but he refused and told me that i just can’t leave XP. He don’t want to use any other window, i don’t know but there are some users that don’t want to switch from XP. Still people are searching on internet for how to make windows xp genuine, which shows that are so loyal to XP.
5. Less Expertise – Although W7 and other windows are so simple and any one can operate it, but i found some users that are not compatible with W7. As they have used XP a lot there fore they only know how to operate XP.
How to Switch From XP?
If you falls in any of the above category then here a few tips for you to switch to the latest windows. As latest windows like W7 has a lot of features that can please you a lot.
- Try to figure out that if there is any trick available through which you can install your software driver in W7.
- Increase your computer memory. If you want to use W7 then you must have at least 512 MB RAM.
- If this is the case then it is very difficult to solve, because it depends on the country where you are living. Although internet is growing in fast speed and every country is be able to access it. However if still you are living in a country where internet is not available then i guess you are also not able to read this article. That is why it is little bit difficult to solve this problem.
- If you are loyal to XP then that’s is upto you, but believe me Windows 7 is a wonderful window. Give it at least a try and you will know that.
- If you can’t operate Windows 7 then learn about it. You can search in Youtube for videos tutorials about w7. Youtube is full of tutorial videos, it will surely help you.
There could be so many reasons that why computer users still uses Windows XP and not 7 or vice versa. If you know some one who is still using XP then don’t forget to share with us that why he is using it. Due to any specific feature or he is forced to use it. Whatever the reason is share it so that readers can now that why XP is still alive.
Want to discuss your queries and interact with experts? You can connect with HellBound Bloggers (HBB) Facebook group for free!
Join HellBound Bloggers (HBB) and get Instant Updates. We'll also notify you with Great Deals, Discounts and other Interesting Tips. We won't SPAM or SHARE your Email Address with anyone.
YOU CAN ALSO SEARCH FOR YOUR DESIRED TOPICS:
Thank you for reading! We welcome and appreciate your comments, but at the same time, make sure you are adding something valuable to this article. If you have any serious queries, suggestions or anything related to this article, feel free to share them, we really appreciate that.
But, if your blog comments are a random "Thank you", "Useful Post", or anything that doesn't actually upscale the article, then we'll be removing them and it won't be appeared below. Thanks for understanding and thanks for connecting with us. If you want to give us any feedback or report any errors, you can kindly contact us and we'll revert back soon.
- Facebook Comments
30 CommentsFacebook Comments