11 Great Resources Every Local Business Should Know About
- Updated On 17/10/2022
- Author : Chris Marentis
- Topic : Business
- Short URL : https://hellboundbloggers.com/?p=42186
CONNECT WITH HBB ON SOCIAL MEDIA
As a local business owner in California running california llc, it’s critical to have some go-to resources to help you manage, grow, boost and analyze your business, as well as keep up with the changing and new trends in marketing and advertising. Below are some helpful resources that cover everything from social media and lead generation to small business management advice and statistical resources.
- 1. Social Media Marketing Industry Report 2012 sponsored by Social Media Examiner. This annual social media report is a must. It provides research on how businesses are using social media for their business and the types of results they are achieving. This year’s report was just released and can be downloaded for free through April 19th!
- 2. 2012 Facebook Advertising Report. This new report offers 25 unique charts and stats around Facebook advertising, including average cost per click, top ad targeting criteria, and a Facebook Ad lifespan.
- 3. Local Ranking Factors – Googles Places Optimization Report. This Bizible report researches and provides results around “the most influential ranking factors in improving business’s rankings in Google Places.”
- 4. 24 Small Business Email Marketing Applications. Email marketing can be a great way to nurture leads and provide ad campaigns for any business. This listing provides a variety of email marketing apps to meet a variety of needs.
- 5. Google Local eBook. Online directories can greatly impact search engine ranking and online visibility for any business, and Google Places alone can make a huge impact.
- 6. Best Contractor Leads. This site provides a lot of great content geared towards lead generation that ranges from how to use social media effectively, to tips on how to create powerful presentations, to tips on how to work with clients for optimal success.
- 7. Are Your Marketing Initiatives Completely Outdated? This article provides to-the-point tips and info on what today’s consumers, particularly the younger generation, prefer when being marketed to by businesses.
- 8. Quora. Quora is a great social media networking site to go to for research for a question you might have, and to understand what consumers are looking for and asking in the marketplace.
[Video Credit: Akhila Lanka / Quora]
- 9. Facebook Help – Ads and Business Solutions. Facebook is the most used social media networking site and can be a valuable marketing tool for businesses when used effectively. Facebook’s help section provides a ton of helpful and useful information to educate a local business owner about Facebook and how to effectively use if for business purposes.
- 10. HubSpot. HubSpot offers a ton of free stats and reports that a local business owner can reference for a variety of reasons, including identifying the best resources to generate B2B and B2C leads, understanding which marketing campaigns your competitors are having success with, receiving tips on how to effectively use different marketing resources, and much, much more. I highly recommend you sign-up to receive their emails so you instantly receive their free reports and research when it comes available, which is quite frequent.
- 11. Small Business CEO. This site has a lot of experts who provide common sense business information and insights on how to manage a business, effectively market to generate leads, and so on.
Want to discuss your queries and interact with experts? You can connect with HellBound Bloggers (HBB) Facebook group for free!
Join HellBound Bloggers (HBB) and get Instant Updates. We'll also notify you with Great Deals, Discounts and other Interesting Tips. We won't SPAM or SHARE your Email Address with anyone.
YOU CAN ALSO SEARCH FOR YOUR DESIRED TOPICS:
Thank you for reading! We welcome and appreciate your comments, but at the same time, make sure you are adding something valuable to this article. If you have any serious queries, suggestions or anything related to this article, feel free to share them, we really appreciate that.
But, if your blog comments are a random "Thank you", "Useful Post", or anything that doesn't actually upscale the article, then we'll be removing them and it won't be appeared below. Thanks for understanding and thanks for connecting with us. If you want to give us any feedback or report any errors, you can kindly contact us and we'll revert back soon.
- Facebook Comments
Leave a Reply
12 CommentsFacebook Comments
Great list! Will add these to my growing number of local business resources! Thanks!
Awesome list, very helpful… here are more business resources, I am glad to be of some help http://www.pdfconverter.com/resources/blog/5-accounting-apps-for-small-businesses
Chris I appreciate your effort !! Because you have written this article so beautifully that I got huge information in just one article. Good Research !!
These are great resources! Thank you for sharing the information!
Nice list of resources for local businesses. It is very important for businessmen to stay updated with the trends in the market for them to cope with it. Great job on compiling these resources. 🙂
great list of resources. Thanks for these. I will have to through them and read. Thank you. will read all.
This is amazing list of resources, thank you for taking time and creating it.
thank you for the small business resources, the google local ebook sounds interesting I wonder what its about
Hi Kenny – The Google Local eBook is a great step-by-step resource to help boost local business online presence. Its free so check it out here:
great resources for local business owners for successful marketing of their business.. thanks for sharing Chris
Awesome resources that business owners should definitely take the time to explore : )
Glad you agree!