Find Jobs On The Go With Renego Android App
- Updated On 07/10/2019
- Author : Sandeep Singh
- Topic : Internet
- Short URL : https://hellboundbloggers.com/?p=61720
CONNECT WITH HBB ON SOCIAL MEDIA
Don’t you think the world has moved ahead of PC’s and its Smartphone’s that are ruling the market? I am sure that most of you will agree with me. Even the big corporate have started migrating their platforms to Mobile especially Android and the iOS which are dominating the entire world. Seeing this Renego a popular job search engine has launched a new version of its Android App for many of us to search jobs on the fly using Android phones. I will be detailing you more on the app as we go through the article.
Not aware of Renego? Let me explain
This must be a question going on in your head if you have not yet visited Renego website which aggregates Jobs from different job portals around the world and brings all in one roof. Basically a Job Search Engine ! Isn’t it really useful? People of our generation don’t have much time to browse through different portals looking for the job of their choice. Renego takes that head ache off you and gives it under one roof allowing you to pick Job of your choice and redirect to that specific job. Leading Job portals like Naukri, Timesjobs , and Shine are in the list of jobs that are aggregated in Renego.
Mobile App for the Younger and Brightest Generation
When I got an invitation to use the Renego Job Search Engine Mobile app it was really eye catching. The App looks to be clean , simple and easy to understand. Now I have been informed that the app is ready to be downloaded on the Google Play Store, you can search for “Job Search Renego” and you will have it in one go. You have the link as well as QR code at the bottom of the article for easier travelling.
Now let’s have a look at some of the features and how to use the Job Search App from Renego.
Making a Job Search
As I said already the UI is pretty clean and simple. I have attached a screen shot of how to make a simple search. You have to do the following of that.
- Enter what kind of a job you are looking for after clicking on What field
- Enter where you are a looking to work in the Where field
- Enter the radius within the where area you would like to get the search results on.
- If you want Android to get your position then you can press Locate My Position button.
- Click on Search Button you should get the desired results with ease.
Useful Menu Options for easier Search
You can click on the Left top corner of the app to get Menu Option in the left sidebar which includes New Search, History, Favorites, Settings , Info , Feedback and Exit option. I think you would be aware of what New Search , Feedback and Exit will do but will take you through the rest.
I know there would be many like me who keep searching for a static job profile may be “Application Developer” near your city. Every time you need not type in., just go to the history tab and click on the search criteria that you have already looked out for.
Just like your Music Player, Renego Job Search App allows you to add favorite jobs which can be viewed and traversed easily. Steps to add a Job to favorite List is as follows.
- Make a Job Search, Tap on the Star hallow box which in turn will start glowing yellow on selection.
- Then go to Menu and click on Favorites , you will find the Job in the list.
Isn’t it easy ?? Take a look at the screen shots for better reference.
Though there is not much to configure but there is a setting option which allows you to change the default language on your App. You can do that by going to the Menu and Clicking on Settings Option.
Filtering & Sorting Search Results
Whatever algorithms you write cannot help find the best suited results for each one of us, because everyone is different and everyone has his own needs. That is why even if you don’t find the desired result in one go may be these filters can help you get those. To apply a filter you just need to tap on the Right Hand Top corner of your Renego Job Search App.
These are the following Filters that you can apply:
- Location – You can choose results to be sorted out from top in the location of your choice.
- Company – You may want search results to appear for a particular company may be say Amazon, then just Tap on Company and select from the list of companies.
- Contract Type – You may be a student and you may want a job which allows you to do it part time. You can select from any of the below and filter out results
- Publication Date – You won’t believe me some times I look for a job which was posted a little while back so that if it is still open then chances of me getting in is pretty easy. You can choose from a wide range of dates to help you get results based on that.
- Distance – This should be obvious. You may need a job just 5 KMs away and bet me you will have the results sorted out for you.
So its jobs on the Go! Download Job Search Renego Mobile App now form the Play Store.
Want to discuss your queries and interact with experts? You can connect with HellBound Bloggers (HBB) Facebook group for free!
Join HellBound Bloggers (HBB) and get Instant Updates. We'll also notify you with Great Deals, Discounts and other Interesting Tips. We won't SPAM or SHARE your Email Address with anyone.
YOU CAN ALSO SEARCH FOR YOUR DESIRED TOPICS:
Thank you for reading! We welcome and appreciate your comments, but at the same time, make sure you are adding something valuable to this article. If you have any serious queries, suggestions or anything related to this article, feel free to share them, we really appreciate that.
But, if your blog comments are a random "Thank you", "Useful Post", or anything that doesn't actually upscale the article, then we'll be removing them and it won't be appeared below. Thanks for understanding and thanks for connecting with us. If you want to give us any feedback or report any errors, you can kindly contact us and we'll revert back soon.
- Facebook Comments
4 CommentsFacebook Comments