HellBound Bloggers (HBB) Overview – May 2012
CONNECT WITH HBB ON SOCIAL MEDIA
I’m really sorry for publishing HBB Overview of May very late. I had some disputes regarding some announcements, it is solved now fortunately. We have made some changes in our guest blogging policies. Kindly check Guest Authors Checklist for more information.
Guest Authors of HBB – May 2012
If you wish to write for us, HBB is always open for you. Below you can see some useful posts related to it.
- Guest Blogging: So Why Should You Care?
- You Blog. Should You Guest Blog?
- 5 Common Guest Blogging Practices You Should Know
- 5 Things To Follow To Be A Good Guest Blogger
You can make note of these useful posts and below you can see HBB’s guest authors for this month.
1. Adam Costa: Adam Costa is the author of Business In A Backpack, which shows how to run a profitable business while traveling the world.
Article: 35 Painful Mistakes Travel Bloggers Make (And How To Fix Them)
2. Pro Vamsi: A software engineer by profession and passionate blogger by interest. Works for a networking company in chennai and blogs for India365 and LondonGeekUK.
Article: Change Default Location Bar Search Engine in Chrome
3. Chris Marentis: Chris Marentis writes from experience about lead generation, closing the sale and leveraging social media. He is the founder and CEO for a local internet marketing company Surefire Social, a resource for local search marketing.
Article(s): 5 Steps To Create A Video Marketing Strategy For Local Business and 5 Tips for Posting Videos and Images Online
4. Roger Collings: Roger Collings is the Managing Director of RDC Communications Ltd and a telecoms consultant specialising in business VoIP.
Article: 6 Exclusive Pinterest Tips for Your Business
5. David Rice: David Rice is based in UK and works for a company that helps business leaders find the ideal office to let location. He runs What is Android and Price India blogs.
Article: 5 Best Alternatives For Google Maps
6. Aditya Chintha: Aditya Chintha is a 17 yr old blogger and writes at Geeks Workshop. His areas of interest are blogging, reviewing gadgets, developing android.
Article: 4 Simple Ways To Manage Your Blog During Exams
7. Koundeenya: Koundeenya is a turned out blog writer from a diary writer. He loves writing and blogging. He blogs at Diary Writer which covers writing & blogging tips.
Article: Are You Tired Of Writing? 7 Tips To Overcome That!
8. Chetan Bhawani: Chetan Bhawani is a dentist, and a tech blogger who writes at several blogs and an advisor about web hosting.
Article: 9 Blogging Blunders A Blogger Should NOT Make
9. Praveen: Praveen is a normal 11th Grade Student from India. He likes blogging and he blogs at Geeks4share about Blogging Tips, SEO, Marketing, Money Making and Tips And Tricks in Computer.
Article: 6 Essentials A Blog MUST Have For Perfect Launch
10. Debarshi: Debarshi Ghosh Dastidar is an Entrepreneur and a part time blogger from India. He is specialized in Content Management, Internet Marketing, SEO, web designing and many more.
Article: 25 Essential Ways To Bring Traffic To Your Blog
11. Gautam Doddamani: Gautam Doddamani is a Geek, Blogger, and Open Source Evangelist. You can check out his official blog at revthatUP.
Article: 4 Things To Do When You Are Not Blogging
12. Arijit Das: Arijit Das is an experience based blogger, who writes about random things that effect his life. He wrote many consumer friendly posts about well-known brands. He also released his own music video- Meow N’ Jerry.
Article: 10 Vital Tips To Successfully Publish Your First Book
13. Namanyay Goel: Namanyay Goel is a freelance web and graphic designer. He blogs at Mos Le Tech, about SEO, Technology News, and Design.
Article: Guest Blogging Vs Social Media. Which Is Better?
14. Romy Singh: Romy Singh is a good listener, prefer to listen more. You can catch him on his blogs Geekywriter and tutdiary.
Article: All That Matters Is You Wrote Something
Top Commentators of HBB – May 2012
The Top Commentators of May 2012 are Dennis Rodriguez and Avi Jit. Congrats for them, and I would like to thank other participants as well. 🙂
My best wishes and congratulations to them and for all who participated eagerly. Kudos.
Send your 125*125 banner asap (if you haven’t) to this email id : pradeep [at] hellboundbloggers [dot] com
MUST READ :
1. Brand Your Comments To Drive Traffic To Your Blog
3. Ad Slots For Top Commentators
If you are going to participate in this month’s contest, then you can subscribe to HellBound Bloggers to get the articles as soon as possible.
CHECK THIS : Ways For Respecting Your Beloved Commentators
Why don’t you participate right now by commenting here? 😉
Want to discuss your queries and interact with experts? You can connect with HellBound Bloggers (HBB) Facebook group for free!
Join HellBound Bloggers (HBB) and get Instant Updates. We'll also notify you with Great Deals, Discounts and other Interesting Tips. We won't SPAM or SHARE your Email Address with anyone.
YOU CAN ALSO SEARCH FOR YOUR DESIRED TOPICS:
Thank you for reading! We welcome and appreciate your comments, but at the same time, make sure you are adding something valuable to this article. If you have any serious queries, suggestions or anything related to this article, feel free to share them, we really appreciate that.
But, if your blog comments are a random "Thank you", "Useful Post", or anything that doesn't actually upscale the article, then we'll be removing them and it won't be appeared below. Thanks for understanding and thanks for connecting with us. If you want to give us any feedback or report any errors, you can kindly contact us and we'll revert back soon.
- Facebook Comments
9 CommentsFacebook Comments