How To Download Your Orkut Information Easily
- Updated On 01/07/2014
- Author : HBB | Editorial Staff
- Topic : Social Media
- Short URL : https://hellboundbloggers.com/?p=62403
CONNECT WITH HBB ON SOCIAL MEDIA
Yes, it’s official now. I still can’t forget my golden days there, Orkut was in fact one of the good traffic sources for our blog. It’s time to say good-bye now. Orkut will be officially shut down on September 30, 2014.
As of now you can do these things:
- Log in, play games, & use your account as normal.
- Export your photo albums to Google+.
- Save your Orkut profile, scraps, testimonials, & community posts to your computer using Google Takeout (you can do this until September 2016).
Now here’s the hard part, after Orkut shuts down on September 30, 2014:
- You will not be able to log in to Orkut.
- You will not be able to export your photo albums to Google+.
- Apps, APIs, & games will no longer be available.
- Public communities will be saved in a publicly viewable Community Archive.
How You Can Download Your Orkut Information
- Visit Google Takeout page.
- Go to Choose services and then select Orkut.
- Choose the option Create archive.
- It’ll take some time for the archive to get ready. You’ll also be noticed by email when it is ready.
- When it is ready, you can click Download to have a backup of your Orkut Information.
You’ll get it as a single ZIP file containing HTML files and JPEG photos. You can download your profile, scraps received, testimonials received, activities, and your photos. You can also export your photo album from Orkut to Google+.
Want to discuss your queries and interact with experts? You can connect with HellBound Bloggers (HBB) Facebook group for free!
Join HellBound Bloggers (HBB) and get Instant Updates. We'll also notify you with Great Deals, Discounts and other Interesting Tips. We won't SPAM or SHARE your Email Address with anyone.
YOU CAN ALSO SEARCH FOR YOUR DESIRED TOPICS:
Thank you for reading! We welcome and appreciate your comments, but at the same time, make sure you are adding something valuable to this article. If you have any serious queries, suggestions or anything related to this article, feel free to share them, we really appreciate that.
But, if your blog comments are a random "Thank you", "Useful Post", or anything that doesn't actually upscale the article, then we'll be removing them and it won't be appeared below. Thanks for understanding and thanks for connecting with us. If you want to give us any feedback or report any errors, you can kindly contact us and we'll revert back soon.
- Facebook Comments
3 CommentsFacebook Comments