Simple Steps To Delete Apps On iPhone
- Updated On 09/01/2016
- Author : Irfan Siddiqui
- Topic : Apple iPhone
- Short URL : https://hellboundbloggers.com/?p=22585
CONNECT WITH HBB ON SOCIAL MEDIA
iPhone is undoubtedly one of the most popular phones today. An iPhone is a video camera, a camera phone, can send texts and receive visual voicemail, a portable media player, and a Internet client with email and web browsing capabilities, and both Wi-Fi and 3G connectivity, pretty cool, isn’t?
- Top 5 iPhone Application a Student Must Have
With all this advance features iPhone also have many apps to use and usually people install as many apps as they can without deleting the previous apps. This make your iPhone congested, here I tell you the steps of deleting apps from iPhone.
Steps To Delete Apps on iPhone
- To remove any apps from your iPhone press and hold your finger on the screen for a long. After a few second the application on your screens start to move and one cross mark at the top will appears on each of the apps.
- Appearance of cross mark on each app shows the activation of deleting process.
- Now I guess you know what to do, just press the cross button appears on the app you wanted to remove/delete.
- Once you are done, do not forget to come back to the home menu by pressing ‘home’ it will end the deleting process.
I hope these easy steps might help you in your daily iphoning. Let me know from you in comments.
Want to discuss your queries and interact with experts? You can connect with HellBound Bloggers (HBB) Facebook group for free!
Join HellBound Bloggers (HBB) and get Instant Updates. We'll also notify you with Great Deals, Discounts and other Interesting Tips. We won't SPAM or SHARE your Email Address with anyone.
YOU CAN ALSO SEARCH FOR YOUR DESIRED TOPICS:
Thank you for reading! We welcome and appreciate your comments, but at the same time, make sure you are adding something valuable to this article. If you have any serious queries, suggestions or anything related to this article, feel free to share them, we really appreciate that.
But, if your blog comments are a random "Thank you", "Useful Post", or anything that doesn't actually upscale the article, then we'll be removing them and it won't be appeared below. Thanks for understanding and thanks for connecting with us. If you want to give us any feedback or report any errors, you can kindly contact us and we'll revert back soon.
- Facebook Comments
6 CommentsFacebook Comments