4 Reasons Why I Can’t Blog Like Before
- Updated On 05/04/2017
- Author : Pradeep Kumar
- Topic : Editorial
- Short URL : https://hellboundbloggers.com/?p=4827
CONNECT WITH HBB ON SOCIAL MEDIA
Another announcement post from HellBound Bloggers. But this one is quite different and a new one. For the next 3-4 months, I can’t update my blog or promote it like I did before. Well there is a reason for it. Oh sorry, not ‘a’ reason, but 4 reasons. Move on dudes…
1. Exam results were out. Unfortunately got less academic marks. (Alas, not again!)
2. Took an oath that I’ll get good marks next time. That increases studying time and of course, decreases blogging time.
3. Dad will scold me if I’m online or if I’m blogging. (Well usual stuff)
4. I don’t want anyone to say that I got less marks because of my blog. I don’t want anyone to put the blame on my blog. So…
What I can’t do now!
1. Posting Frequency : I can’t update HBB much. Currently keeping HBB updated before of Guest Articles. Guest Authors! Love ya all!
2. Replying And Moderating : Earlier I used to moderate and reply to every comments asap, but now it is quite impossible.
4. Commenting : I used to comment a lot to brand my blog and to develop relationship with other blog owners. But now no time for it.
I’m surely missing the presence of my blog and my few readers. I will either find a way, or make one to blog like before. I was responsible for what I was. Cheers. Take Care.
YOU CAN ALSO SEARCH FOR YOUR DESIRED TOPICS:
But, if your blog comments are a random "Thank you", "Useful Post", or anything that doesn't actually upscale the article, then we'll be removing them and it won't be appeared below. Thanks for understanding and thanks for connecting with us. If you want to give us any feedback or report any errors, you can kindly contact us and we'll revert back soon.
- Facebook Comments
34 CommentsFacebook Comments