10+ Resources To Sell Your Ebooks
- Updated On 31/08/2022
- Author : Pradeep Kumar
- Topic : Resources
- Short URL : https://hellboundbloggers.com/?p=6225
CONNECT WITH HBB ON SOCIAL MEDIA
Selling ebooks is one of the greatest ways to earn money online. All the bloggers are qualified to write ebooks, so they don’t need to think it’s difficult. Below I mentioned 10+ cool resources where you can sell your ebooks and earn money!
1. ClickBank : ClickBank is the Internet’s leading retailer of digital products. Whether you’re looking to sell, promote, or shop for digital goods.
2. PayPal : PayPal is the faster, safer way to send money, make an online payment, receive money or set up a merchant account.
3. eBay : Buy and sell electronics, cars, clothing, apparel, collectibles, sporting goods, digital cameras, and everything else on eBay.
4. Amazon : When you sell in the Amazon Marketplace you place your items in front of millions of customers–your items are displayed right alongside those carried by Amazon.com! There are no fees unless you sell.
5. E-Junkie : Shopping cart for selling downloads and tangible goods with PayPal, Google Checkout and Authorize.Net.
6. Lulu.com : Lulu.com lets you publish and sell print-on-demand books and e-books, online music and images, custom calendars and books. Free self-publishing.
7. Cerizmo : Sell Downloads and Files with PayPal. Cerizmo allows you to sell eBooks, software, music, digital photos, documents, and more.
8. PayLoadz : They provide a service to sell downloadable items such as: Software, eBooks, music, movies, digital art, manuals, articles, certificates, forms, files.
9. Digital Point Forums : Digital Point Forums acts as a market place for buying or selling services, products, etc. So this will also be a good place to display your ebook and sell them.
10. SitePoint Marketplace : You can buy & sell premium web sites, established web sites, startup websites and more. So it will also act as a good place to sell your ebooks.
11. HellBound Bloggers : Shameless self-promotion? Nah! I’m ready to write about your ebooks and promote them here. But of course, I have some conditions. Please check it here.
If you own a blog, then I believe, it will be the best place to promote and sell your ebooks! If you know any other trusted and good website, please share it here! 😉
Want to discuss your queries and interact with experts? You can connect with HellBound Bloggers (HBB) Facebook group for free!
Join HellBound Bloggers (HBB) and get Instant Updates. We'll also notify you with Great Deals, Discounts and other Interesting Tips. We won't SPAM or SHARE your Email Address with anyone.
YOU CAN ALSO SEARCH FOR YOUR DESIRED TOPICS:
Thank you for reading! We welcome and appreciate your comments, but at the same time, make sure you are adding something valuable to this article. If you have any serious queries, suggestions or anything related to this article, feel free to share them, we really appreciate that.
But, if your blog comments are a random "Thank you", "Useful Post", or anything that doesn't actually upscale the article, then we'll be removing them and it won't be appeared below. Thanks for understanding and thanks for connecting with us. If you want to give us any feedback or report any errors, you can kindly contact us and we'll revert back soon.
- Facebook Comments
Leave a Reply
20 CommentsFacebook Comments
I will surely use 11th Source to sell my ebook if I write someday 😀
Waiting for that.. 😀
I am also planning to write an ebook (will not tell the title :P) … Do share some resources on how to write ebook …
It’s good to know Pradeep that you are planning on reviewing ebooks, it will surely increase the sales of the ebook sellers and the buyers will get an honest review, after all the hyped and useless books on the internet, its hard to trust what to buy…
amazon and ebay are great place to sell, clickbank works well as well but i have never tried it personally. The forums you mentioned, the market place of sitepoint is paid but surely its worth the fees. I had sold and bought plenty there, and its worth every penny 🙂
Tini | Inzone Internet
Great places to sell, and not just for e-books 🙂
As more people begin to realize that blogging for ad dollars and other free content strategies might not be the best way to make money online, I’m getting more and more questions related to writing and selling ebooks.
Producing any information product is almost entirely an exercise in marketing. Everything from the topic you choose, to how you position it, to the copywriting strategy you use to sell it boils down to figuring out what people are willing, and even driven, to pay for.
As far as ebooks go, the first question you have to ask is whether or not the ebook is the format you should be using at all. The humble PDF seems to be the first thing that comes to mind when people consider developing a product, but it’s often the least useful and has the lowest perceived value—at least when you want to charge for it.
This is indeed a good article that tells us a lot! I would also add our new service at GETONIC where anybody can create his own digital store and share it almost everywhere;
Facebook, MySpace, Twitter, Emails, MSN window and more.
If you have more questions about GETONIC please feel free to email me at:
I used E-Junkie for my ebook and love it. BTW if you are wanting to sell tickets for a non-profit organization, they will give you a cart set up free. The gave me one for four months for tickets for a charity ball. Awesome company.
E-Junkie For the Win (FTW) for me 🙂
d num 11th sounds funny lol nice post bro
I like the 11th place!
I have writed an ebook and sold it from Digital Point 🙂
and i got some good reviews from there. Would you mind to promote that ebook here also Pradeep ?
If you don’t mind, can you send me the title and some excerpts of that ebook? 🙂
Dev | Technshare
Great List Pradeep 🙂
Dennis Edell | Direct Sales Marketing
Very cool resource, I'll re-tweet also since I just recently rejoined. 😉
I like the 10th source . . It is the awesome place to promote. ..
I would say E-junkie and Clickbank are the best places to sell your eBook 😉
@Rajesh, i don’t exactly agree to that, sitepoint is not really that good as it was, say 5 years back. They turned nofollow on signature links and since then it hardly get new posts. then they took off the website sale to flippa, which killed a lot part of the sitepoint marketplace… and its still paid and if you don’t make the sale then its a loss.
over all, the marketplace of sitepoint not that active these days, though flippa is active enough but you can’t sell anything other than websites there…
Sitepoint is more or less out of the game when compared with digitalpoint.
It could be useful for someone. Has retweeted the post 🙂