Selling ebooks is one of the greatest ways to earn money online. All the bloggers are qualified to write ebooks, so they don’t need to think it’s difficult. Below I mentioned 10+ cool resources where you can sell your ebooks and earn money!
1. ClickBank : ClickBank is the Internet’s leading retailer of digital products. Whether you’re looking to sell, promote, or shop for digital goods.
2. PayPal : PayPal is the faster, safer way to send money, make an online payment, receive money or set up a merchant account.
3. eBay : Buy and sell electronics, cars, clothing, apparel, collectibles, sporting goods, digital cameras, and everything else on eBay.
4. Amazon : When you sell in the Amazon Marketplace you place your items in front of millions of customers–your items are displayed right alongside those carried by Amazon.com! There are no fees unless you sell.
5. E-Junkie : Shopping cart for selling downloads and tangible goods with PayPal, Google Checkout and Authorize.Net.
6. Lulu.com : Lulu.com lets you publish and sell print-on-demand books and e-books, online music and images, custom calendars and books. Free self-publishing.
7. Cerizmo : Sell Downloads and Files with PayPal. Cerizmo allows you to sell eBooks, software, music, digital photos, documents, and more.
8. PayLoadz : They provide a service to sell downloadable items such as: Software, eBooks, music, movies, digital art, manuals, articles, certificates, forms, files.
9. Digital Point Forums : Digital Point Forums acts as a market place for buying or selling services, products, etc. So this will also be a good place to display your ebook and sell them.
10. SitePoint Marketplace : You can buy & sell premium web sites, established web sites, startup websites and more. So it will also act as a good place to sell your ebooks.
If you own a blog, then I believe, it will be the best place to promote and sell your ebooks! If you know any other trusted and good website, please share it here! 😉