What Topics To Write On A New Starter Blog ?
- Updated On 09/01/2016
- Author : Anurag Kumar
- Topic : Blogging
- Short URL : https://hellboundbloggers.com/?p=44778
CONNECT WITH HBB ON SOCIAL MEDIA
Ever felt like “what to write on a blog” when you have the answer of “why to write” already…Yes, is the answer surely.
When you see lot of websites expressing shimmering content all over the web, you also feel like starting a website / blog of your own. Blogging is something today has become a major source for livelihood rather than a passion to express your views.
So when one decides to start a blog, the major obstacle is what should be written? Obviously something that should attract a lot of visitors, yes! But, on what topic should I write? Should I rewrite the content of another popular website or should I write what I know or what I love. Well it’s sometimes become difficult on what topic should I start a blog.
Starting a blog on the topics which are hot favorite among the tech specialist is a nice idea but competing against the well-established blogs already on that content is something really hard. If you are thinking to start a blog on topics which are not very favorite of search crawlers and peoples hungry for info than you should drop the idea because that will not earn you a penny. Writing on any vague topic is not what a blogger do.
Hot favorite topics that can earn you a lot if written well:-
- Android: – Bloggers, who started their venture on Android back in 2008, are pretty successful today. As we all know today Android among all Mobile OS is creating more sensation in technology world. So writing on “Android firmware rooting tutorials” is a great idea as many blogs on the similar related topic have become a lot popular. Writing on android requires a lot skillful knowledge, if you are amateur, just drop the idea. Still if temptation persists to write, then read below for how to write on such topics.
- iPhone Jail Breaking : – Whenever an iPhone is launched it creates a mammoth news, so with the launch developers starts Jail breaking and the very loyal Apple users start seeking their support. Writing on iPhone Jail breaking can flood you with lots of visitors. The same rule apply here to write on iPhone jail breaking requires a very sharp knowledge, so How to write on it, let’s see.
- Windows Phone Support: – The comeback of Nokia with Microsoft Windows phones in the market provides a great opportunity for developers and bloggers to start their venture on windows phone support. But for a developer it is easy to write and explore but how will you do amateur blogger. Let’s see below.
Points to be kept in mind while writing content for a new starter blog:-
- From where I will get the content to write? To examine this fact before you start writing is essential. If your idea to start a blog is on technology related topics or how to tips, then either the newbie must be well informed of all facts which he is going to write. Or one needs a content source from where he can drive the idea. Taking an idea of whole concept of a tech tip from another popular blog is not restricted but copying it on a whole on your blog in every respect is 100% not allowed. You just can’t scrap content of other blogger.
Suppose you want to write on “Google Project Glasses” :- You searched on Google with the term “google project glass review” and get below results as shown in pic.
So, to write on this topic or any other (Like Android, iPhone, Windows) go through the posts of some well-known sites, understand the fact and then pen down the content in your own language. Make sure you never copy anything, not even a single line, show your creativity in modifying the content in your magical words. To make sure you have written a well neat content, you can also buy CopyScape Premium account credits and get you content scanned for any copied text. You are only allowed to post quotes from any sites. If you use any copyrighted image, make sure you add the source in caption.
For content regarding “Android”, you can follow various forums and developer websites and can collect content from them. It is done by many well-known sites. Understand the fact not every site or blog hires developers who write content on their own by exploring new ports. The other small sites and blogs need the content source like these developers websites from where they can write a fresh how to content. If your content is inspired from a single blog only, make sure you mark credit to that blog in your post.
If you have made up your mind to start your blog on the topics mentioned above then, it may happen you can’t get those higher rankings among search engines. But to be sure your blog will attract a lot of visitors and you can earn a well descent amount through it.
Want to discuss your queries and interact with experts? You can connect with HellBound Bloggers (HBB) Facebook group for free!
Join HellBound Bloggers (HBB) and get Instant Updates. We'll also notify you with Great Deals, Discounts and other Interesting Tips. We won't SPAM or SHARE your Email Address with anyone.
YOU CAN ALSO SEARCH FOR YOUR DESIRED TOPICS:
Thank you for reading! We welcome and appreciate your comments, but at the same time, make sure you are adding something valuable to this article. If you have any serious queries, suggestions or anything related to this article, feel free to share them, we really appreciate that.
But, if your blog comments are a random "Thank you", "Useful Post", or anything that doesn't actually upscale the article, then we'll be removing them and it won't be appeared below. Thanks for understanding and thanks for connecting with us. If you want to give us any feedback or report any errors, you can kindly contact us and we'll revert back soon.
- Facebook Comments
40 CommentsFacebook Comments