Leaked Features and Docs of Windows 8
- Updated On 23/04/2017
- Author : Pradeep Kumar
- Topic : Windows
- Short URL : https://hellboundbloggers.com/?p=8197
CONNECT WITH HBB ON SOCIAL MEDIA
Earlier we discussed about the leaked images and features of Digg V4. Now in this article we are going to see the leaked features and docs of Microsoft’s next OS, Windows 8.
It seems that some of the Microsoft documents are leaked and they clearly describe the structure and the upcoming features of Windows 8.
Expected Features Of Windows 8 :
- Facial recognition – provides quick and easy login.
- Support for Bluetooth 3 and USB 3.
- Camera detects when you leave your seat, thus makes the system to shutdown automatically.
- Includes Kinect-like features.
- If someone else shows up in front of the camera, it switches between user accounts based on who it sees.
- May connect Windows accounts to the cloud.
- Faster boot sequences and ambient light sensing.
Leaked Documents :
What’s your take on this? Do you think these ‘expected’ features will really come?
Want to discuss your queries and interact with experts? You can connect with HellBound Bloggers (HBB) Facebook group for free!
Join HellBound Bloggers (HBB) and get Instant Updates. We'll also notify you with Great Deals, Discounts and other Interesting Tips. We won't SPAM or SHARE your Email Address with anyone.
YOU CAN ALSO SEARCH FOR YOUR DESIRED TOPICS:
Thank you for reading! We welcome and appreciate your comments, but at the same time, make sure you are adding something valuable to this article. If you have any serious queries, suggestions or anything related to this article, feel free to share them, we really appreciate that.
But, if your blog comments are a random "Thank you", "Useful Post", or anything that doesn't actually upscale the article, then we'll be removing them and it won't be appeared below. Thanks for understanding and thanks for connecting with us. If you want to give us any feedback or report any errors, you can kindly contact us and we'll revert back soon.
- Facebook Comments
12 CommentsFacebook Comments