HellBound Bloggers (HBB) Overview – April 2012
- Updated On 17/04/2017
- Author : Pradeep Kumar
- Topic : Editorial • Featured
- Short URL : https://hellboundbloggers.com/?p=43157
CONNECT WITH HBB ON SOCIAL MEDIA
HBB Overview of April 2012 is here. HBB tries to improve the community’s value by providing useful guest posts to our readers. Once again we are glad to announce the guest authors and the top commentators of April 2012.
Guest Authors of HBB – April 2012
If you wish to write for us, HBB is always open for you. Below you can see some useful posts related to it.
- Guest Blogging: So Why Should You Care?
- You Blog. Should You Guest Blog?
- 5 Common Guest Blogging Practices You Should Know
- 5 Things To Follow To Be A Good Guest Blogger
You can make note of these useful posts and below you can see HBB’s guest authors for this month.
1. Chris Marentis: Chris Marentis writes from experience about lead generation, closing the sale and leveraging social media. He is the founder and CEO for a local internet marketing company Surefire Social, a resource for local search marketing.
Article: 11 Great Resources Every Local Business Should Know About
2. Amarendra: Amarendra is tech enthusiast and blogger. He also works on discounts, deals and coupons.
Article: Essential Techniques To Capitalize On Affiliate Sales
3. Aakash Goyal: Aakash Goyal is a professional blogger at GeekBuzzer. Where he sometimes write about WordPress, SEO and Blogging Tutorials.
Article: Supercharge WordPress Blog With Cloudflare, MaxCDN and W3 Total Cache
4. Sandeep Singh: Sandeeep Singh runs Technoleash where he writes on topics related to Android and lots more.
Article: 5 Reasons Why You Should Not Outsource Blog Articles
5. Christopher J: He is addicted to computers, gadgets and technology. He likes blogging, photography and hanging out! He blogs about Technology and Software at SparkWiz.com.
Article: Why Google’s Android Platform Is So Popular?
6. Jasmine: Jasmine is an experienced web consultant. She is the chief editor at Best Web Host – a web hosting review and resources website.
Article: 5 Basic Tips To Proofread Your Blog Posts Easily
Top Commentators of HBB – April 2012
The Top Commentators of April are Aakash Goyal and Jasmine. Congrats for them, and I would like to thank other participants as well. 🙂
My best wishes and congratulations to them and for all who participated eagerly. Kudos.
Send your 125*125 banner asap (if you haven’t) to this email id : pradeep [at] hellboundbloggers [dot] com
MUST READ :
1. Brand Your Comments To Drive Traffic To Your Blog
3. Ad Slots For Top Commentators
If you are going to participate in this month’s contest, then you can subscribe to HellBound Bloggers to get the articles as soon as possible.
CHECK THIS : Ways For Respecting Your Beloved Commentators
Why don’t you participate right now by commenting here? 😉
Want to discuss your queries and interact with experts? You can connect with HellBound Bloggers (HBB) Facebook group for free!
Join HellBound Bloggers (HBB) and get Instant Updates. We'll also notify you with Great Deals, Discounts and other Interesting Tips. We won't SPAM or SHARE your Email Address with anyone.
YOU CAN ALSO SEARCH FOR YOUR DESIRED TOPICS:
Thank you for reading! We welcome and appreciate your comments, but at the same time, make sure you are adding something valuable to this article. If you have any serious queries, suggestions or anything related to this article, feel free to share them, we really appreciate that.
But, if your blog comments are a random "Thank you", "Useful Post", or anything that doesn't actually upscale the article, then we'll be removing them and it won't be appeared below. Thanks for understanding and thanks for connecting with us. If you want to give us any feedback or report any errors, you can kindly contact us and we'll revert back soon.
- Facebook Comments
13 CommentsFacebook Comments