- Updated On 21/06/2019
- Author : Pradeep Kumar
- Topic : Blogging
- Short URL : https://hellboundbloggers.com/?p=64348
CONNECT WITH HBB ON SOCIAL MEDIA
There is not a common definition of personal information either. Some website masters classify names and email addresses into personal information while some others think IPs and cookies are personal information too.
Reason 2: Build Trust With Your Visitors
Reason 3: A Third-Party Requires
We mentioned that privacy policies vary from different websites. But they have common parts, which consist of:
- Your name and contact information; If your site is an e-commerce website, the name should be your company name.
- Personal information you collect, why you do that and how to protect that.
- Third parties collect your visitors’ personal data, why they do that and how to protect that if your site has any third parties needing collecting data.
- Whether visitors have choices on their private data collected.
Want to discuss your queries and interact with experts? You can connect with HellBound Bloggers (HBB) Facebook group for free!
Join HellBound Bloggers (HBB) and get Instant Updates. We'll also notify you with Great Deals, Discounts and other Interesting Tips. We won't SPAM or SHARE your Email Address with anyone.
YOU CAN ALSO SEARCH FOR YOUR DESIRED TOPICS:
Thank you for reading! We welcome and appreciate your comments, but at the same time, make sure you are adding something valuable to this article. If you have any serious queries, suggestions or anything related to this article, feel free to share them, we really appreciate that.
But, if your blog comments are a random "Thank you", "Useful Post", or anything that doesn't actually upscale the article, then we'll be removing them and it won't be appeared below. Thanks for understanding and thanks for connecting with us. If you want to give us any feedback or report any errors, you can kindly contact us and we'll revert back soon.
- Facebook Comments
Leave a Reply