Top 5 tips for buying home appliances online
- Updated On 13/07/2020
- Author : Terena Chettiyar
- Topic : eCommerce
- Short URL : https://hellboundbloggers.com/?p=65096
CONNECT WITH HBB ON SOCIAL MEDIA
According to a recent study by price comparison experts at the eCommerce website Idealo.in, the budget required for kitting out a kitchen in India is Rs. 32,515. This will cover the cost of all kitchen appliances big and small, from your fridge to your water purifier to your mixie. Add on items such as a washing machine for laundry or a vacuum cleaner for chores, and this figure is bumped up to about Rs. 35,000, and that’s not including your home entertainment technology.
Everybody seeks high quality when shopping for these kinds of items but when we are investing in our homes, it can help to shop around and find the best prices on home appliances. Below are a few tips and tricks that may help you find the best deals on essentials for your house.
1. Check prices in a few different shops – It always pays to shop around a bit and doing so may help you spend a few thousand bucks less in the end. Price comparison websites like Idealo compare prices online in a wide range of shops and will let you see where the best deals can be found at a glance. It is often the case that the best prices on home appliances are available in smaller online shops rather than from the big sellers.
2. Is the previous model cheaper? – Many large producers of fridges, stoves and washing machines release products in a range or a series. The newest model is usually the most expensive, understandably, but in many cases, there is very little difference in quality and features between the newest edition and an older version. Shopping online lets you get a quick overview of the products in a particular series and weigh them up against each other. Opting for a model that has been on the market for a year or more, or maybe even one in a different colour, may mean you spend less on a new appliance.
3. Measure your space – when shopping online for home appliances, it is a good idea to double check the dimensions of any large product you are considering purchasing and make sure that you have the space for it. There is nothing more annoying than receiving a new product via online delivery only to find it does not fit and has to be returned and exchanged. This will cost extra time and in some cases, money.
4. Check for extra features – the little features that are built into various household appliances can be very helpful on a practical level in the day to day life. A washing machine that lets you add an item mid-wash, for instance, or a water purifier with a particularly large reservoir can help make daily life a little more convenient. Massage chairs now even have heated cushions (check out this page for some great options). Such factors may not mean you spend less, but they will mean you get better value for money!
5. Consider your needs – there is no point in buying a 5 KG washing machine with a low price tag if you live in a large household with 6 or more persons. In this case, it is essential to go for a 7-10 KG model, even if it means shelling out on a product that is not the cheapest on the market. Being practical about and researching the kind of appliance that will work best in your home will pay off and make sure that your hard earned bucks are well spent.
Want to discuss your queries and interact with experts? You can connect with HellBound Bloggers (HBB) Facebook group for free!
Join HellBound Bloggers (HBB) and get Instant Updates. We'll also notify you with Great Deals, Discounts and other Interesting Tips. We won't SPAM or SHARE your Email Address with anyone.
YOU CAN ALSO SEARCH FOR YOUR DESIRED TOPICS:
Thank you for reading! We welcome and appreciate your comments, but at the same time, make sure you are adding something valuable to this article. If you have any serious queries, suggestions or anything related to this article, feel free to share them, we really appreciate that.
But, if your blog comments are a random "Thank you", "Useful Post", or anything that doesn't actually upscale the article, then we'll be removing them and it won't be appeared below. Thanks for understanding and thanks for connecting with us. If you want to give us any feedback or report any errors, you can kindly contact us and we'll revert back soon.
- Facebook Comments
One CommentFacebook Comments