New Features Of The Latest Windows Live Messenger
- Updated On 16/04/2011
- Author : Pradeep Kumar
- Topic : Microsoft • Windows
- Short URL : http://hbb.me/12LmaJ7
CONNECT WITH HBB ON SOCIAL MEDIA
Recently Steve Ballmer shared a preview of the new Windows Live Messenger. I want to share good news for Facebook users that Microsoft had made deeper integration with Facebook, you can expect Facebook Chat in Windows Live Messenger. You can able to IM all your Facebook friends from within the Messenger.
Below I mentioned some of the new features of this Windows Live Messenger :
1. More Games : This new Messenger has lot more games. Let you play with your friends. You can also earn points and achievements.
2. Video Messages : You can leave offline messages in the form of video messages. It is similar to a voicemail.
3. HD Video Chat : It provides high-definition video chat. You can see your friends and close ones reactions in real time and that too in full screen.
4. Tabbed conversations : You can manage all your chats in one location so that you can easily juggle multiple conversations in one place.
5. Integrated Hotmail : You can now see who is online and you can easily chat with them right from your inbox through integrated Hotmail.
6. Short Message Service : You can connect your mobile phone number to the Messenger and get your friends’ instant messages easily.
More Screenshots – New Windows Live Messenger :
Post Images Credits : Microsoft Corporation
Want to discuss your queries and interact with experts? You can connect with HellBound Bloggers (HBB) Facebook group for free!
Join HellBound Bloggers (HBB) and get Instant Updates. We'll also notify you with Great Deals, Discounts and other Interesting Tips. We won't SPAM or SHARE your Email Address with anyone.
YOU CAN ALSO SEARCH FOR YOUR DESIRED TOPICS:
Thank you for reading! We welcome and appreciate your comments, but at the same time, make sure you are adding something valuable to this article. If you have any serious queries, suggestions or anything related to this article, feel free to share them, we really appreciate that.
But, if your blog comments are a random "Thank you", "Useful Post", or anything that doesn't actually upscale the article, then we'll be removing them and it won't be appeared below. Thanks for understanding and thanks for connecting with us. If you want to give us any feedback or report any errors, you can kindly contact us and we'll revert back soon.
- Facebook Comments
11 CommentsFacebook Comments