Mozilla FireFox 3.6 Final Version Released
CONNECT WITH HBB ON SOCIAL MEDIA
Finally, the much awaited killer browser Mozilla Firefox 3.6 released and it is available for download at the Official Mozilla Firefox page. I’m wondering how many downloads are taking place right now. Firefox 3.6 has more than 70 fixes from last beta to improve performance, stability, security and features. The final version of Firefox 3.6 released on 21’st January 2010 at 0930 Hrs PST (Pacific Standard Time), which means 11:00 PM (IST) on 21’st January in India.
Features Of Mozilla Firefox 3.6 :
1. Using Personas you can easily change the theme in single click.
2. You will get alerts for out-of-the-date plugins. You can be aware about the expiry date.
3. You can watch Full Screen videos.
4. Supports Web Open Font Format (WOFF).
5. Supports New CSS, DOM, and HTML 5.
6. Supports CSS Gradients.
7. You can monitor HTTP Transactions to observe requests and responses in real time.
8. Customize appearance of Windows in taskbar (in Windows 7 or later).
10. Good Browser Responsiveness and Start-up time.
Happy Browsing.. ! 😀
Want to discuss your queries and interact with experts? You can connect with HellBound Bloggers (HBB) Facebook group for free!
Join HellBound Bloggers (HBB) and get Instant Updates. We'll also notify you with Great Deals, Discounts and other Interesting Tips. We won't SPAM or SHARE your Email Address with anyone.
YOU CAN ALSO SEARCH FOR YOUR DESIRED TOPICS:
Thank you for reading! We welcome and appreciate your comments, but at the same time, make sure you are adding something valuable to this article. If you have any serious queries, suggestions or anything related to this article, feel free to share them, we really appreciate that.
But, if your blog comments are a random "Thank you", "Useful Post", or anything that doesn't actually upscale the article, then we'll be removing them and it won't be appeared below. Thanks for understanding and thanks for connecting with us. If you want to give us any feedback or report any errors, you can kindly contact us and we'll revert back soon.
- Facebook Comments
22 CommentsFacebook Comments