Microsoft Certification Program (Admin, Developer, Marketer and Others): Key Points You Should Know
- Updated On 25/10/2020
- Author : Ram kumar
- Topic : Technology
- Short URL : https://hellboundbloggers.com/?p=67880
CONNECT WITH HBB ON SOCIAL MEDIA
Microsoft is a company specializing in Cloud-based solutions for the customers. And with the huge surge in demand for Cloud solutions, this organization has been growing in leaps and bounds. Besides the 70-483 service, ExamTopics MS-101 Tests. Microsoft also specializes in selling a suite of applications for the enterprises. These applications cover customer service, analytics, application development, and marketing automation.
Microsoft also offers different certifications to those individuals who want to familiarize themselves with its suite of applications and use it to develop the most-wanted solutions for their organizations. experts and companies This guide will give you a general overview of the Microsoft program and what it means to you as a professional.
What Does Microsoft Mean to You?
Microsoft has an extensive certification program that equips the candidates with the most marketable skill set today. It covers varied roles, such as a software developer, a project manager, a solutions architect, and so on. Whether you want to get a new job, earn a salary raise or promotion, Microsoft has great options for you. options will cost you either $200 or $400 Its credentials give you a chance to make brilliant moves in your career. And here are more reasons to choose it among other certification providers:
- Microsoft has a range of tools that you can use to transform your ideas into actual apps. So, instead of designing infrastructure first before building your app, you can use the readily available Microsoft tools to build it. This saves you time as well as money.
- The platform has unique features that make it fast, recognized private company easy, and effective to use.
- Microsoft is scalable, flexible, and affordable.
Through its line of credentials, Microsoft enables you to gain the required skills and knowledge to become an expert in providing Cloud solutions. The certifications are spread across five roles. They are Administrator, Architect, Marketer, Consultant, and Developer. Let’s cover each of these roles briefly while mentioning some of the certificates available.
Microsoft Roles and Certifications
- Microsoft Administrator. The Microsoft administrators utilize the Microsoft features and the potential to provide solutions for various business challenges. There are the following badges for this role: globally recognized Administrator, Advanced Administrator, CPQ Specialist, Marketing Cloud Administrator, and Platform App Builder.
- Microsoft Architect. The Microsoft architects develop and manage solutions on Microsoft. Some of the certifications for this role include Architecture Designer, Application Architect, Systems Architect, B2C Commerce Architect, Heroku Architecture Designer, and Technical Architect.
- Microsoft Marketer. The Microsoft marketers focus on marketing Cloud solutions. Some of the certificates for this role are Marketing Cloud Administrator, Marketing Cloud Consultant, Marketing Cloud Email Specialist, Pardot Specialist, and Pardot Consultant.
- Microsoft Consultant. The Microsoft consultants are those who provide implementation and consultation solutions in the customer-facing roles. Among the badges involved are Community Cloud Consultant, Education Consultant, Field Services Lightning Consultant, and more.
Each certificate requires a successful performance in the respective exam. Their cost ranges from as low as $200 to as high as $6,000, depending on the role and level you’re specializing in. valued worldwide These tests are challenging but with the help of exam dumps and practice tests, you can always understand the requirements of the certification exam and face the actual one with confidence. Make sure that you practice regularly to achieve better scores.
Microsoft offers an array of solutions for both businesses and professionals. If you own a business, you can benefit from effective Cloud solutions offered by Microsoft. If you’re a professional who wants to enhance expertise in working with the Microsoft platform, the credentials of this vendor will be the best bet for you. Whatever your goal, Microsoft has all you could possibly need!
Want to discuss your queries and interact with experts? You can connect with HellBound Bloggers (HBB) Facebook group for free!
Join HellBound Bloggers (HBB) and get Instant Updates. We'll also notify you with Great Deals, Discounts and other Interesting Tips. We won't SPAM or SHARE your Email Address with anyone.
YOU CAN ALSO SEARCH FOR YOUR DESIRED TOPICS:
Thank you for reading! We welcome and appreciate your comments, but at the same time, make sure you are adding something valuable to this article. If you have any serious queries, suggestions or anything related to this article, feel free to share them, we really appreciate that.
But, if your blog comments are a random "Thank you", "Useful Post", or anything that doesn't actually upscale the article, then we'll be removing them and it won't be appeared below. Thanks for understanding and thanks for connecting with us. If you want to give us any feedback or report any errors, you can kindly contact us and we'll revert back soon.
- Facebook Comments