WordPress became the backbone of many popular and official blogs. Let it be for Celebrities, Techies or even U.S. Government Agencies. I came to know about this from Mark On WordPress blog. The U.S. Government Agencies use it either privately or publicly. Even the U.S. Government Agencies trust WordPress platform.
How about you? Still not switched? Below I mentioned some 15+ U.S. Government Agencies using the WordPress platform.
List Of U.S. Government Agencies using WordPress :
- Air Force
- Central Intelligence Agency (CIA)
- Coast Guard
- Defense Intelligence Agency
- Department of Energy
- Department of Homeland Security
- Department of State
- Department of Treasury
- Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA)
- Marine Corps
- Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI)
- National Geospatial Intelligence Agency
- National Reconnaissance Agency
- National Security Agency (NSA)
The above list was revealed at WordCamp San Francisco, 2008.