How to Get 5000+ Leads in One Month With Just Content Marketing
- Updated On 29/09/2022
- Author : Ram kumar
- Topic : Blogging
- Short URL : https://hellboundbloggers.com/?p=67596
CONNECT WITH HBB ON SOCIAL MEDIA
It’s not a secret anymore that content is the king that leads your digital marketing arsenal as it helps you in building trust and connecting with your target audience on every platform.
But is creating content enough to drive revenue, which is the primary purpose of any business? No, because doing anything without a proper plan is a waste of time and effort, which is right in the case of content.
Here the role of content marketing comes in as it allows you to strategize your content efforts in the right direction for grabbing quality leads for your business, which can drive profits.
LyfeMarketing says that content marketing has become one of the most effective marketing strategies to attract potential leads and convert them into paying customers to create customized Content tailored to suit the specific needs of the target audience.
How can you create such a content marketing strategy that can help you grab 5000+ leads in just one month? According to a case study by GetVoIP, there are a couple of ways for you to come up with a holistic content marketing strategy. To get an idea of those tricks, we will need to understand what a comprehensive content marketing strategy is?
What Do You Mean By A Holistic Content Marketing Plan?
Content Marketing Institute (CMI) describes a content marketing strategy as the marketing approach that’s focused on creating and distributing valuable, relevant, and consistent content to attract and retain a clearly-defined audience and, ultimately, to drive profitable customer action.
Image Source: Marketing Insider Group
- Get an idea of the target audiences’ goals, interests, pain points for creating the right type of content which can appeal to them.
- Figure out your specific business objectives, such as the key message you want to convey and how those messages align with your goals.
- Identify different content types and channels which you would want to focus on for reaching your target audience.
- Determine your content’s tone and style for presenting your content and your strategy to maintain a consistent manner across all channels.
What Are The Ways To Get 5000+ Leads in One Month With Just Content Marketing?
Creating a comprehensive content marketing game plan isn’t sufficient to get you leads, but executing the entire strategy by following a couple of steps is the secret sauce that can drive revenue to your doorstep.
Let’s get an idea of the critical content marketing methods to let you generate maximum leads in minimum time by asking yourself the below-mentioned questions:
1. Who Are Your Customers?
This question might sound funny, but to begin with, you must know who your customers are or who is the audience you want to attract. According to Stephen Zoeller’s Marketing Blog, Companies who exceed lead and revenue goals are twice as likely to create personas than those who miss these goals.
Creating a buyer persona or marketing persona is the process of coming up with fictional, generalized characteristics of your potential buyers by identifying some key aspects like their:
- Professional details
- Demographic information
- Preferences or interests
Image Source: Iterative Marketing
Having a thorough idea of your ideal customers helps you create the right content but have many other perks:
- Attract the right leads, which can be more comfortable and profitable.
- Keeping a tab on customer service trends and filling the gaps in your current workflow for serving prospects in a better manner.
- Figure out your prospects’ needs and problems to understand why they want to become one of your leads, which helps you offer them exactly what they might be searching for.
One of the most effective tools for filtering your audience in Facebook Ads Manager. It lets you filter audiences based on their age, gender, interests, demographics, etc. and share tailored content to suit their specific needs:
Image Source: AdParlor
2. What Are Your Specific Business Objectives?
Once you have the exact buyer persona with you, the second step should be to figure out your specific business objectives which can be different as in to:
- Increase web traffic
- Boost conversions
- Gain brand exposure
- Establish thought leadership in your niche
Image Source: Lawrence Gr
To set clear business goals, you must answer the following questions:
- Where do you see your business now?
- What are the strengths and loopholes in your brand?
- Where do you see your business shortly?
Irrespective of what your goal is, ultimately, every business wants to grab leads. The method of attracting leads might be different. Still, the critical perk is that it helps you in identifying what could be the right approach to creating a holistic content marketing strategy for your business, which can fulfill your specific objective.
3. What Sort Of Journey Your Potential Buyers Undergo For Purchasing Your Products & Services?
Now, you have an idea of your potential customers and specific business goals. What’s left is to understand the journey of your buyers when they travel through your sales funnel.
Image Source: Articulate Marketing
Rather than creating and distributing irrelevant content with your audience, it’s better to craft specific content in sync with the different stages of buyers’ journey to develop touchpoints from start to finish.
A buyer moves through your sales funnel crossing the following stages:
- The first stage is the awareness stage when he is just exploring for your offerings but isn’t aware of your existence.
- The second one is the consideration stage, where he gets an idea of your business and is ready to explore what you offer.
- The last phase is the decision-making stage when a buyer is on the verge of becoming a paying customer.
However, after the third stage, you have to nurture your customers to stay with your business for the longest time. B2B International has elaborated on each step of the buyer’s journey and the relevant content types for everyone in an appealing manner:
Image Source: Fractl
If you want to attract the right leads at the right time, you must create relevant content specific to the stage in which your audience is in the sales funnel. Such a thoughtful content plan will empower you with more productivity and a transparent approach to analyze your content strategies and monitor their outcomes.
4. Which Keywords Do You Want To Target?
Keywords are the connector that fills the gap between your content and what your target audience is searching for. So, if you hit the right keywords, then your chance of attracting quality leads becomes higher.
But how to identify such keywords? Let’s get the answer by looking at the different categories of search queries that would give you a better idea of which keywords to target:
Image Source: WordStream
Your focus should be on the third category, which is transactional and figuring out all the keywords with some commercial intent in them is the key here, such as:
- Buy Now
- Free Shipping
For finding such keywords, you can take help of Google Analytics expert, or you can leverage the Google Ads Keywords Planner tool and find such keywords for you by following steps:
- Feed your primary keyword in the search box, for example, food delivery services near me.
- Hit the “Get Ideas” button to have access to a wide variety of relevant keywords based on your search query.
Image Source: Ahrefs Blog
Along with this Google’s tool, you can conduct interviews or surveys to get an idea of the commercial intent keywords in your niche by keeping a few aspects of your target audience in mind like:
- Demographic details
- Lifestyle preferences
- Professional areas
- Commonly used terms used by your potential buyers when interacting with your customer support representatives
5. What Kind Of Content Do You Want To Create?
Considering the different types of content, deciding on choosing a couple of them might be overwhelming. According to Lean-Labs, 96% of first-time website visitors aren’t willing to directly buy your offerings, and hence planning your content creating arsenal becomes even more critical.
Ideally, you must be using a wide variety of content types that covers both approaches of direct as well as indirect selling to serve every prospect of your audience segment. As discussed in one of the above sections, you must create content specific to different stages to suit your audience’s particular interests. You have to gain an idea of varying awareness levels of them:
- The first category is of the people who are entirely unaware of your business.
- The second segment is of the problem aware audience who knows that they have a specific issue but are unaware of your presence.
- Thirdly there are solution aware prospects who are your subscribers but don’t know that you offer a solution to their problem.
- The fourth category is of the product aware audience who knows your offerings but aren’t sure to make a buying decision.
- At last, comes the most aware prospects who are already in your customer’s list.
Based on your finding, you can create a comprehensive content planner consisting of a content funnel divided into different awareness stages and comprise relevant content types for each of them:
Image Source: SingleGrain
From the list of available content types, you can identify the best ones to generate leads, known as the lead magnets. Lead magnets are the types of content that you offer to your target audience as freebies in return for demanding their email addresses. Some of the most effective forms of lead magnets are:
- Video tutorials
- Free reports
- Email courses
- Handy guides
Make sure to keep your lead magnet as precise as possible and capable of fixing a specific pain point for your audience. For example, Smart Business Revolution came up with a free magic business email template as a lead magnet:
Growing the email subscriber base is one of the critical pain points for many entrepreneurs, and hence getting access to a free email template in return for getting emails could be the smartest trick to grab more leads.
Assume if you are into staffing and recruiting, and considering the pandemic going on, you can create an eBook or a whitepaper comprising the tricks of fostering a healthy remote work culture to attract quality leads.
6. Which Content Distribution Channels You Would Be Targeting?
Along with planning your content creation pipeline, it’s equally important to figure out the content distribution platforms you would leverage for sharing and promoting your content.
Whether you plan to boost your engagement through a strong base on Instagram or go through other channels, you have multiple avenues available for your content distribution.
Image Source: Ranking By SEO
You can consider your budget and time constraints to choose from the three key content distribution channel types, which are as follows:
Owned/Free Content Distribution Platforms
- All the social media channels, for example, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.
- The major search engines, for example, Yahoo, Google, Bing, etc.
- Google Plus
Paid Content Distribution Channels
- Content discovery publications
- Google Adwords
- Banners, native or social media ads
Earned Content Distribution Channels
- Likes and Shares
- User-generated content
- Organic mentions
Ideally, as a content marketer, you must follow an 80-20 productive working approach where 80% of your efforts should be creating content and the remaining 20% on promoting and distributing your content.
Pro-tip: you can always leverage productivity apps to stay ahead of the game.
7. Is A Content Upgrade Plan Necessary?
Yes, along with planning the content types and choosing the distribution platforms, it’s essential to have a precise content upgrade plan in your content marketing arsenal. A content upgrade is nothing but providing your leads with something free to download, which is related to your previous articles.
Planning for a content upgrade is one of the most effective ways to boost conversions as according to Content Marketing Institute (CMI), Backlinko’s Brian Dean leveraged a content upgrade and witnessed an increase of 785% increase in conversion rates in one day.
Some of the best content upgrades are:
- Read-later content
- Cheat Sheet
- Bonus content
For example, let’s have a look at a content upgrade from Cleary:
Image Source: OptinMonster
8. What About An Optimized Lead Generation Landing Page For Grabbing Potential Leads?
WordStream says that long landing pages can generate up to 220% more leads than landing pages with above-the-fold CTAs. Still, testing is required to check the applicability of whether this works for you.
After optimizing your content creation and distribution strategies, the next focus area should be your landing page. The landing page optimization plan includes refining the elements of your landing page for boosting conversions:
Image Source: Optimizely
Keeping the design of your landing page minimalistic and focusing on the below-mentioned aspects can help you in seamless optimization:
- Integrate a clear Call-to-action button (CTA)
- Give a precise and engaging headline
- Visually appealing and high-quality images or video clips
- Engaging copy
- Use social proof like customer testimonial for grabbing more leads
It’s not easy to create a perfect landing page at one go, so keep A/B testing your pages to improve the gaps and streamlining the design.
9. How About Doing Guest Posting For Maximizing Exposure?
Besides keeping your target audience informed, you need to earn brand recognition and build authority in the niche market. QuoraCreative found that guest blogging is one of the most in-demand strategies to build brand authority and make backlinks to your website.
Doing guest blogging is no rocket science but requires some effort and patience, which goes into identifying relevant publications for posting guest content. Guest posting allows you to:
- Make people aware of your brand. For example, most guest blogging platforms allow you to integrate a link in your author bio, where you can give a link to your landing page by offering a lead magnet to your target audience.
- Grab high-quality and relevant traffic to your website.
- Build authoritative backlinks to improve your search engine rankings.
- Boost organic traffic to increase your brand exposure.
- Improve your credibility in the marketplace with high-quality backlinks from esteemed platforms.
10. Consider Syndication Networks For Targeting Potential Leads
Content syndication is one of the most successful lead generating tactics for 34% of B2B marketers. This strategy might sound old school but is extremely powerful when it comes to capturing high-quality leads.
You have to figure out third-party platforms in your niche with a bigger audience and collaborate with them to get your content posted there. Content syndication helps you reach out to a massive prospect network that can read your stories and can come to your doorstep to become paying customers!
All the above ten points talk about different strategies you can use for generating leads with content marketing, which needs a lot of effort from your end. Here, marketing automation could be the game-changer for you as it allows you to identify and automate mundane content marketing tasks to improve your campaigns’ effectiveness.
For a seamless content automation strategy, you must determine a couple of questions like:
- Which tasks need to be automated, such as sharing your content across social media channels or content calendars to keep a tab on what sort of content needs you must create?
- Which tools would you want to invest in for automation of your content marketing efforts? Considering there are a variety of tools available in the market, such as:
Keep your budget and specific requirements in mind while choosing the best content marketing solution for your business.
The Final Say
At first, sight generating 5000+ leads in one month by using content marketing strategies might sound stressful, but with the above ten methods, you can turn this into a reality! There’s a need to be in your customers’ shoes to understand their problems and weave content around them for grabbing their attention.
Dhruv is a Digital Marketer. He likes reading up on the latest digital marketing and social media trends. When not sleuthing for tips, he is chiseling his fitness-goals and traveling around the world. He also loves to write his bio in the third person.
Want to discuss your queries and interact with experts? You can connect with HellBound Bloggers (HBB) Facebook group for free!
Join HellBound Bloggers (HBB) and get Instant Updates. We'll also notify you with Great Deals, Discounts and other Interesting Tips. We won't SPAM or SHARE your Email Address with anyone.
YOU CAN ALSO SEARCH FOR YOUR DESIRED TOPICS:
Thank you for reading! We welcome and appreciate your comments, but at the same time, make sure you are adding something valuable to this article. If you have any serious queries, suggestions or anything related to this article, feel free to share them, we really appreciate that.
But, if your blog comments are a random "Thank you", "Useful Post", or anything that doesn't actually upscale the article, then we'll be removing them and it won't be appeared below. Thanks for understanding and thanks for connecting with us. If you want to give us any feedback or report any errors, you can kindly contact us and we'll revert back soon.
- Facebook Comments