Earth Day: Internet Killing The Planet? [INFOGRAPHIC]
- Updated On 20/04/2018
- Author : Pradeep Kumar
- Topic : Featured • Infographic
- Short URL : http://hbb.me/Y7Dsc3
CONNECT WITH HBB ON SOCIAL MEDIA
Earth Day is a day that is intended to inspire awareness and appreciation for the Earth’s natural environment. Earth Day was founded by United States Senator Gaylord Nelson as an environmental teach-in first held on April 22, 1970.
I got some interesting information from this Infographic (from WordStream). Mentioned some of them below.
- The entire world will be online around 2017*.
- In 2005 The United States had a total of 10.3 Million Data Centers. That year these data centers consumed enough energy to power the entire UK for 2 months.
- One Google search for “soylent green” produces the same amount of CO2 as driving a car 3 inches.
- A single SPAM message produces the equivalent of 0.3 grams of CO2.
Do tell us how bad (or good) the Internet is for the planet.
Want to discuss your queries and interact with experts? You can connect with HellBound Bloggers (HBB) Facebook group for free!
Join HellBound Bloggers (HBB) and get Instant Updates. We'll also notify you with Great Deals, Discounts and other Interesting Tips. We won't SPAM or SHARE your Email Address with anyone.
YOU CAN ALSO SEARCH FOR YOUR DESIRED TOPICS:
Thank you for reading! We welcome and appreciate your comments, but at the same time, make sure you are adding something valuable to this article. If you have any serious queries, suggestions or anything related to this article, feel free to share them, we really appreciate that.
But, if your blog comments are a random "Thank you", "Useful Post", or anything that doesn't actually upscale the article, then we'll be removing them and it won't be appeared below. Thanks for understanding and thanks for connecting with us. If you want to give us any feedback or report any errors, you can kindly contact us and we'll revert back soon.
- Facebook Comments
7 CommentsFacebook Comments