Create Your Own SMS Subscription Using Google Labs
- Updated On 15/02/2023
- Author : Pradeep Kumar
- Topic : Google
- Short URL : https://hellboundbloggers.com/?p=439
CONNECT WITH HBB ON SOCIAL MEDIA
There are many ways to subscribe in a blog. RSS, Email, Twitter and many more. But you can able to get the updates only when you are online. Am I right? But SMS subscription is something different. You can get the updates on the move. Google SMS Channels helps to you to create SMS Subscription Service easily. All you need for this SMS Subscription is a Mobile Phone, Mobile Number and Google Account.
Creating Own SMS Subscription Using Google Labs
- First go to Google SMS Channels Homepage and login using your Google Account. If you don’t have one create it in Google main page.
- On the SMS Channels homepage you can search for various channels and subscribe to them. All you have to do is to enter your Mobile Number. You need to verify the ownership of that number. Thats all you have successfully subscribed.;)
- On the right side you can find a section named Create your own channel and below there is a link Try Now. Should I say click it?
- First you have to register your mobile with Google after that only you can start your own Channel. Give your mobile number and they will send a verification code to that number. Copy and paste the number wherever they mention you to do so.
- Now you have to enter the details of your channel. The name, description, location, and category.
- You can either enter the Feed Address of your blog/website or if you are blogger user, then you can enter your .blogspot address.
- Select the privacy options, you can make like this ‘Allow Publishing By’ as ‘Only Me’ and ‘Who can subscribe’ as ‘Any User’.
- Thats all. Now click Create Channel. You have successfully created a SMS Subscription Service. Easy isn’t it ?
Now you can create a separate section in your sidebar to show off.
The SMS Subscription Service works by the Feed. Every time the feed gets updated, the subscribers will receive the new content.
You can place your Subscription link on your blog to make readers easily access.
Hope it will spread Globally.
Want to discuss your queries and interact with experts? You can connect with HellBound Bloggers (HBB) Facebook group for free!
Join HellBound Bloggers (HBB) and get Instant Updates. We'll also notify you with Great Deals, Discounts and other Interesting Tips. We won't SPAM or SHARE your Email Address with anyone.
YOU CAN ALSO SEARCH FOR YOUR DESIRED TOPICS:
Thank you for reading! We welcome and appreciate your comments, but at the same time, make sure you are adding something valuable to this article. If you have any serious queries, suggestions or anything related to this article, feel free to share them, we really appreciate that.
But, if your blog comments are a random "Thank you", "Useful Post", or anything that doesn't actually upscale the article, then we'll be removing them and it won't be appeared below. Thanks for understanding and thanks for connecting with us. If you want to give us any feedback or report any errors, you can kindly contact us and we'll revert back soon.
- Facebook Comments
Leave a Reply
23 CommentsFacebook Comments
A mind blowing article is provided here. And it is written with great skill with great idea. Amazing sms subscription service and helpful.
This is a very interesting article and blog. I intend to set up SMS subscriptions for my blog. I think it's a great idea and a nice way to engage readers.
compatable with all kinds of moble
nice site yar
Google labs might be helpful for some. Can it be used by the people who have low class mobile phones?
Compatible with all kinds of mobiles. 🙂
More @ new love sms messages
Is there any limit in the number of subscribers??
Btw, does it works for any network in Indai ??
abhaya kumar panda
i have subscibed today , if it’s work i’ll be very thankfull to google
Yea nice one ima give it a try
thxx for the info…..
i am also using google labs. but i like smsgupshup more.
sudharsan @ technoskillonline
Im using SMSgupshup also..
.-= sudharsan @ technoskillonline’s last blog…Badjuju just happened !? – Commentluv Problem solved =-.
Too bad it doesn't work in the netherlands 🙁
.-= Niels Gouman's last blog…7 tips om geld te besparen =-.
so this is only available in india?
Thanks for the info. I just created one for my site.
Utusan Malaysia Online
Thank you! Bookmark.
Now, in blogosphere, almost every blog has its sms channel.. A good post in to help others create their also!
By the way, i contributed to hdbs by commenting and getting in top 5 of top commentators list!
Yup ! SMS Channels are viral now.. congrats for getting into top 5 and thanks for your kind contribution ! Cheers ! 😉
Owner of notmystuff.blo……
hey can u give me u r email yahoo or google so i can make u in trouble
heeehee jusy joking………
i m not knowing all this stuffs man for improvement of blog can u give me u r email id id please……….
Heehee ! 😛
My email address is firstname.lastname@example.org !
Feel free to contact ! Cheers !
Like I have said elsewhere subscription through SMS is great. I have set it up on my blog too !! It’s kinda cool to connect with your visitors when they’re offline.
.-= NpXp’s last blog…5 Awesome Free Black WordPress Themes For Your Blog =-.
I am planing to use it in my blog. I think I will use SMSGupshup for that!