Create Your Own SMS Subscription Using Google Labs
- Updated On 21/06/2015
- Author : Pradeep Kumar
- Topic : Google
- Short URL : https://hellboundbloggers.com/?p=439
CONNECT WITH HBB ON SOCIAL MEDIA
There are many ways to subscribe in a blog. RSS, Email, Twitter and many more. But you can able to get the updates only when you are online. Am I right? But SMS subscription is something different. You can get the updates on the move. Google SMS Channels helps to you to create SMS Subscription Service easily. All you need for this SMS Subscription is a Mobile Phone, Mobile Number and Google Account.
Creating Own SMS Subscription Using Google Labs
- First go to Google SMS Channels Homepage and login using your Google Account. If you don’t have one create it in Google main page.
- On the SMS Channels homepage you can search for various channels and subscribe to them. All you have to do is to enter your Mobile Number. You need to verify the ownership of that number. Thats all you have successfully subscribed.;)
- On the right side you can find a section named Create your own channel and below there is a link Try Now. Should I say click it?
- First you have to register your mobile with Google after that only you can start your own Channel. Give your mobile number and they will send a verification code to that number. Copy and paste the number wherever they mention you to do so.
- Now you have to enter the details of your channel. The name, description, location, and category.
- You can either enter the Feed Address of your blog/website or if you are blogger user, then you can enter your .blogspot address.
- Select the privacy options, you can make like this ‘Allow Publishing By’ as ‘Only Me’ and ‘Who can subscribe’ as ‘Any User’.
- Thats all. Now click Create Channel. You have successfully created a SMS Subscription Service. Easy isn’t it ?
Now you can create a separate section in your sidebar to show off.
The SMS Subscription Service works by the Feed. Every time the feed gets updated, the subscribers will receive the new content.
You can place your Subscription link on your blog to make readers easily access.
Hope it will spread Globally.
Want to discuss your queries and interact with experts? You can connect with HellBound Bloggers (HBB) Facebook group for free!
Join HellBound Bloggers (HBB) and get Instant Updates. We'll also notify you with Great Deals, Discounts and other Interesting Tips. We won't SPAM or SHARE your Email Address with anyone.
YOU CAN ALSO SEARCH FOR YOUR DESIRED TOPICS:
Thank you for reading! We welcome and appreciate your comments, but at the same time, make sure you are adding something valuable to this article. If you have any serious queries, suggestions or anything related to this article, feel free to share them, we really appreciate that.
But, if your blog comments are a random "Thank you", "Useful Post", or anything that doesn't actually upscale the article, then we'll be removing them and it won't be appeared below. Thanks for understanding and thanks for connecting with us. If you want to give us any feedback or report any errors, you can kindly contact us and we'll revert back soon.
- Facebook Comments
23 CommentsFacebook Comments