Let’s be candid, most of us never thought about contributing to our favorite blogs, which indeed helped us to gain knowledge beyond the limits. Below I mentioned the ways I follow to contribute my favorite blogs. Actually many of them are simple and easy to do. You can follow as many ways as possible. It is largely a matter of preference.
Bear in mind though, that contributing under compulsion, is similar to not contributing. It decreases the worth of it and remember, contributions are limitless. The following ways are my perception and opinion.
2. Join Their Communities : By joining, you can easily interact with other lovers or followers of your favorite blog. You can find their communities usually in Orkut, Facebook and MyBlogLog.
4. Buy A Beer : Some bloggers feel difficult to manage their blogs, because of financial issues. So donating them will help them to run their blogs smoothly.
5. Comment regularly : Involving in the discussion of the articles helps to make the articles more interactive and by commenting regularly, you can also reach the top slot a.k.a commentator.
6. Write a Guest Article: It is one of the decent and common way of contributing. Everyone writes Guest Articles in their favorite blogs.
7. Link Love : Giving some link love helps them to increase back links and traffic. Popular articles of your favorite blog can be mentioned in one of your article(s).
8. Subscribe To Feeds : Most of the blogs out there, displays their stats like RSS Feeds. By subscribing to the feeds you help them to increase their RSS Feeds and their mass.
9. Favorite or Follow it : You can follow that blog in Twitter and NetworkedBlogs or you can favorite it in Technorati.
10. Vote For Them : If your favorite blog is nominated in any contests or in sites like Blogger Choice Awards, Fuel My Blog, Indiblogger and so on, you can vote for them and leave a worthy comment about the site. That helps a ton.
11. Interviewing : You can interview your favorite blog’s owner and publish it in your blog. You can make your readers aware about your favorite blogger.
Also Check : Ways For Respecting Your Beloved Commentators