Tips For Getting Approved By BuySellAds (BSA)
CONNECT WITH HBB ON SOCIAL MEDIA
Every blogger in the blogosphere is aware about BuySellAds. A space which one could not have sold by directly approaching to advertisers, can be sold using BSA. That’s the technique. Four weeks back my blog was approved by BSA. So I thought of sharing some tips and suggestions I got from the site and other fellow bloggers for getting your blog approved by BSA.
This is what Harsh Agarwal of Shout Me Loud feels about BuySellAds,
“I do not need to worry about my ad inventory, neither I need to contact advertisers. All I need to take care of quality of posts and advertisers will find my blog and everything including payment and adding ads are managed by BSA.”
BuySellAds (BSA) will approve your blog only if it has…
- We are currently focused on the tech / web design / development / freelancer niche. While we do occasionally accept sites outside of this niche, you may be denied if you are not in this niche.
- Greater than 100K impressions per month (for new sites, if you (or your team) have a history of creating really nice websites we will accept you).
- Your website must be live, finished, and have fresh content.
- No porn or anything illegal or containing even remotely “questionable” content.
- Site must be in English (sorry, we’re just not able to provide support in other languages right now).
- If you have a ton of untargeted ads on your site already, we’re not going to approve you (you know who you are).
- If you do not have your own domain (i.e. you have a *.blogspot.com url) we will not approve you.
- Getting denied does not mean that we will not approve you at a future date.
- Last, but not least: we’re not trying to be snobby, but we aim to keep the quality of the network high, and if we feel that your site impeedes on the perception of the network we will not approve you.
Tip : 7 Basic Tips For Improving Your Blog’s Alexa Rank
How to get approved by BuySellAds (BSA) Easily ?
- Maintain a clean and neat blog design and layout.
- Update your blog consistently (daily).
- Maintain a niche based blog : Technology, Twitter, Web designer, Development, WordPress, Freelancing and Web2.0
- Your blog should have a custom domain. Hard luck for BlogSpot users.
Tip : Use A Custom Domain For Your Blogger Blogs
Want to discuss your queries and interact with experts? You can connect with HellBound Bloggers (HBB) Facebook group for free!
Join HellBound Bloggers (HBB) and get Instant Updates. We'll also notify you with Great Deals, Discounts and other Interesting Tips. We won't SPAM or SHARE your Email Address with anyone.
YOU CAN ALSO SEARCH FOR YOUR DESIRED TOPICS:
Thank you for reading! We welcome and appreciate your comments, but at the same time, make sure you are adding something valuable to this article. If you have any serious queries, suggestions or anything related to this article, feel free to share them, we really appreciate that.
But, if your blog comments are a random "Thank you", "Useful Post", or anything that doesn't actually upscale the article, then we'll be removing them and it won't be appeared below. Thanks for understanding and thanks for connecting with us. If you want to give us any feedback or report any errors, you can kindly contact us and we'll revert back soon.
- Facebook Comments
72 CommentsFacebook Comments