Tech Mahindra wins bid for Satyam Computer
CONNECT WITH HBB ON SOCIAL MEDIA
Tech Mahindra, currently, the new owner for Satyam Computer. Tech Mahindra outbids all the rivals including L & T, Wilbur Ross, Cognizant and many more. Larsen and Toubro were also in the race and owns about 12 per cent stake in Satyam Computers. Tech Mahindra won the Satyam Computer bid after bidding at Rs.58 per share. Spice Corporation says that the bidding process lacked transparency and so they pulled out of the race. IBM and iGate also dropped out of this race. iGate is having concerns about falling revenues and the clarity on customers and margins. Satyam Computer now has a market capitalization of Rs.5,666 crore on expanded equity.
Satyam Computer is selling 51 per cent stake. 31% through bidding and the remaining 20% by open offer.
The following are some of the top headlines regarding the Satyam Computer issue
- Tech Mahindra to pay 2890 CR for 51% Stake.
- Satyam Computer to operate as a entity from Tech Mahindra with separate liabilities.
- Larsen and Toubro made Rs. 49.50 per share.
- Tech Mahindra made an open offer for a 20 per cent stake.
- Tech Mahindra shares increases by 13 per cent nearly.
- Satyam Computer shares increase nearly up to 7 per cent.
- Tech Mahindra will issue a public offer within 55 days of public announcement.
- Tech Mahindra beats the challenge of L & T, Wilbur Ross and many more.
- Tech Mahindra will run Satyam as an independent company with separate liabilities.
Anand Mahindra says that their main aim is to rebuild Satyam Computer and make it great, as it was before.
Want to discuss your queries and interact with experts? You can connect with HellBound Bloggers (HBB) Facebook group for free!
Join HellBound Bloggers (HBB) and get Instant Updates. We'll also notify you with Great Deals, Discounts and other Interesting Tips. We won't SPAM or SHARE your Email Address with anyone.
YOU CAN ALSO SEARCH FOR YOUR DESIRED TOPICS:
Thank you for reading! We welcome and appreciate your comments, but at the same time, make sure you are adding something valuable to this article. If you have any serious queries, suggestions or anything related to this article, feel free to share them, we really appreciate that.
But, if your blog comments are a random "Thank you", "Useful Post", or anything that doesn't actually upscale the article, then we'll be removing them and it won't be appeared below. Thanks for understanding and thanks for connecting with us. If you want to give us any feedback or report any errors, you can kindly contact us and we'll revert back soon.
- Facebook Comments
6 CommentsFacebook Comments