To maintain your blog traffic you must analyze the traffic stats daily and work to improve it every week or every month. But to analyze these stats you must have stats tracking tool with you, so in my today’s article I am going to give you a list of top WordPress plugins that will help you to track your daily blog statistics.
1. Google Analytics Plugin : This plugin allows you to use the powerful Google Analytics to track your WordPress stats. It logs 404 errors and also keep track of searches. Click here to download.
2. WordPress Wassup Plugin : It can track your visitors in real time. Has got a very readable and fancy admin console to keep tracks of your blog’s users visits. Click here to download.
3. WordPress Statpress : Using StatPress you can spy your visitors while they are surfing your blog or check which are the preferred pages, posts and categories. Once it is activated, it immediately starts to collect statistics information. Click here to download.
4. WordPress SlimStat : It tracks visits as per defined by Google Analytics, you can filter IP addresses to ignore a visit record, very compressed to it has low load on server. Click here to download.
7. WP OnlineCounter : A plugin for WordPress which counts the number of currently online visitors, the highest number of visitors online at the same time, and the total count of visitors. You can configure what should be displayed and how it should look like through its own options page in your WordPress dashboard. Click here to download.
8. Generic Statistics : It allows you to add any statistics tracking code to your WordPress blog without having to edit your WordPress Template’s code. Click here to download.
Do let us know which plugin you found useful. If you like this article, don’t forget to tweet or share this post.