We can get almost anything if we use Google correctly and in this article, I explained how to do it with Google Search Engine Special Operators.
MOST RELATED: Use Google Smartly For Better Search Results
Google Search Special Operators
1. Link : Webpages that can act as link in websites or webpages.
2. Cache :To know which part (version) in webpages stored in Google cache.
3. Info : To know more information about the site.
4. Define : To know the meaning of the word.
5. Intext : To find the text present inside the webpages.
6. Inanchor : To find the words present in the links in the webpages.
7. Movie : To find the movies.
8. File Type : To file documents with required extensions.
animation filetype: ppt
9. Calculator : You can do calculations in Google too.
4^7, 2*6, sqrt(100)
10. Date Range : Webpages that are intext between two periods .
We should use Julian value for the time (date) periods.
word daterange: Julian Date start value – End value
To search the word “Microsoft” between the dates 06.05.2006 to 06.05.2008.
To find Julian value to Date and vice versa visit the site