I’m not kidding. You can have a projector in your pocket, if you are a proud owner of Optoma’s Pico Pocket Projector. You may get confused at first sight of this sleeky design. It gives no clue to figure out that it is indeed a Projector. It is so compact and simple. It fits your pocket comfortably.
Author’s Note :
Don’t expect an image quality that matches top-class projectors, because it was not designed to do so. Overall, this is a cool gadget for everyone.
Things are getting smaller and smaller now-a-days. Let it be Apple’s New iPod Shuffle or Sony’s VAIO Laptop series. Everyone want to see things in a light and compact way. Now it is time for Optoma for making a new entry in Projectors category. Optoma’s Pico pocket projector is one of its kind. I really got confused whether to believe it is a phone or a projector. For me, they both look alike. Ha ha ! Lets discuss about the specifications of Optoma’s Pico pocket projector.
Following are some of the mind-blowing specifications and configurations
- Type : Digital Light Processing (DLP) Projection Technology
- Resolution : 567i / 480i (can extend upto 60-inches)
- Connectivity : Composite, Mini USB Port (for charging only)
- Inbuilt Speakers : 0.5 watt
- Contrast Ratio : 1000 : 1
- Battery Life : Two hours of projection on single battery life
- Lamp Life : 20,000 hours
- Dimensions : 0.6 x 2 x 4.1 inches
- Weight : 115 grams
- Price : Rs. 28,100 + Taxes
- Warranty : Two Years