Going for a more dominant presence online is what most of the online wholesale businesses worry about. These are countless techniques which webmasters apply to generate more traffic to their websites. Some focus on email marketing while others rely heavily on the SEO techniques to help visitors find them on search engines. All of these techniques work in one way or another to help webmasters gain more direct and traffic. Advertisement is one such means to get the most direct and relevant clients for your business. The people who land on your website through these advertisements have the highest conversion rate and they are somewhat aware of the nature of your business operations as well. For this very reason, many online businesses allocate a certain amount to advertisement.
Following are some online advertisements tips which you can utilize to promote your business.
- #1 – Target Keywords : For all ads on the web, keywords are the basic thing. So, be very carefully while choosing them. If you do not know the worth of the right keyword, please talk to some SEO experts and they will give you a clear idea as to how keywords are the lifeline of everything we search online.
- #2 – Use Creativity and Experience : Making an effective ad is not everyone’s cup of tea. Why do you think that advertisement is one of the best paid industries? It is because a lot of creativity and experience goes in to make someone a good copy writer. You can avail services of some ad agency. If your services or product are associated with some popular cultural reference, it can become easier for people to find you.
- #3 – Relevant Images : Use highly relevant images in your ads and make sure that nobody gets cheated through either the images or the words. You can add your company’s logo as well as the slogan to keep uninterested people from landing on your page and inviting needless criticism.
1. 40+ Websites For Copyright And Royalty Free Images
2. Buy & Sell Royalty-free Photographs and Vector Images
- #4 – Turn Prospects into Profits : As soon as these ads begin delivering, the actual game begins. At this point you don’t have to worry about the catchy words and images of the advertisement focus more turning these prospects into profit. Your website’s layout, navigation, colour scheme, icons and everything else gets casually inspected before making the decision of buying from you. Customers hardly make an effort to spend any of their time figuring out how a site works, so make the site navigation as smooth as possible.
- #5 – Avoid Distractions : I have lately seen various website following this trend that as soon as someone tries to leave their page, a window pops up and offers a discount. If anything, it only offends the customers and as a kneejerk reaction, they start looking for the ‘Close’ button.
So, please spare your visitors some torturous pop ups. Because the only thing worse than no customer is an angry customer. You don’t want to upset your visitors and leave a bad taste in their mouths. If you wish to survive and excel in your online trading business, false promises and misleading ads is not an option for you. Just work on finding people first and then trying to win them through user-friendly site, fair prices and honest transactions.
This article is written by Susan Smith. She is a wholesale trade and B2B marketing expert. She writes on the topics related to online wholesale businesses.