Benefits of Versatile Content Sharing
How to add a Youtube video to Instagram account? Plenty of users are eager to increase views on their YouTube posts. The aim to do it with subscribers of other social networks is natural. For one, Instagram is currently the most profitable social network. Also, the flow of information is so heavy that even an interested user can miss a particular publication. So the duplication of content and close connections between your accounts is necessary today. Sharing and repurposing content allows content managers to:
- reach out to a wider audience
- provide better customer experience
- increase their SERP results
- strengthen their personal or business brand
However, sharing videos from YouTube on Instagram, unfortunately, is not possible by standard means. In this post, we will cover the easiest ways to share content with Instagram users.
Sharing Content Using Third-Party Services
One can add a video from YouTube to Instagram directly on a smartphone or laptop, using third-party applications. Surely, the app must first be downloaded and installed on the device. Web services can be used as well.
So, the easiest way to add a clip post from one social network to another is to use the savefrom.net service. How does it work?
- The first thing we need to do is find the file you want to add to your account. When you find it, there will be a share button under the clip. You click on it and copy the URL.
- Next, go to the Savefrom.net service. Insert the already copied link into the required line and click Download.
- The file will begin to upload on the clipboard. As soon as it started to download, move on to the next stage.
- Download the InstaVideo to your smartphone. It is easy to use, and it is very handy.
- When you open this program, you will be prompted to select the desired fragment of the movie to upload. Select it and click “Upload to Instagram”. And that’s all. The file is ready for posting.
First of all, to post the video you like from YouTube, you need to download the file. The easiest way is to insert the letters SS in the address bar with the selected link before “youtube,” then select the desired format and press the download button. The content will be downloaded to your PC.
Next, we can go on to uploading a clip using SMMplanner. This is an automated posting management system that works with most social networks. To upload a video to Instagram, a few simple steps are necessary:
- Open the file on video hosting.
- In the address bar, in front of “youtube” put the characters “ss” and press Enter.
- On the next page, click “Download without installation” and download.
- Now go to the service page of SMMplanner.
- Register to get access to your personal account.
- Then log in and click “Schedule a post.”
- Next, select what you want to download and prepare a post or video. The service will offer to use its functionality: adding descriptions and hashtags, scheduling posting by time, date, and so on.
- Unfortunately, the service automatically cuts movie up to 1 min, so it is better to prepare the content yourself through one of the popular editors.
Nuances of this method:
- content size should not exceed 32 MB;
- the duration of a clip should not exceed 15 seconds;
- if you want the video to be widescreen, then download the cover of the appropriate format.
Android and IPhone Apps to Add YouTube Video to Instagram
Some services make it possible to download video and content directly from the smartphone. Among Android users, the most popular service is the SaveDeo app.
Most IOS users have the Workflow utility to post videos on Instagram. Let’s consider both options in more detail.
SaveDeo is a service that allows you to simply download almost any content on your smartphone and upload it to your favorite social network. The only thing that needs to be done is downloading and correctly installing the application.
How to add a clip using Android-based gadgets?
- Download SaveDeo app on your smartphone.
- Copy the link from YouTube.
- Run the program.
- Click on the insert link button.
- Then choose where you want to upload the video and follow the instructions on the screen.
Users of Apple devices typically download a free mobile app, Workflow, to share a video from YouTube to Instagram. How to add this kind of content directly via iPhone?
- After installing the application, you need to add the Download YouTube template and click Get Workflow.
- Find and select a file.
- Click “Share.”
- Choose “Run Workflow.”
- The clip will be saved to the “Camera Roll” section on your iOS device. After saving, download the content using the Instagram application to your account.
Finally, if you want to share, rather than post, a particular clip from YouTube via Instagram as a personal message:
- Open a file on YouTube.
- Click the Share button.
- Select Instagram from the list of proposed social networks.
- Select the contact in Direct to which you want to send the link.
The success of Instagram only confirms the hypothesis that niche demarcation is the future of social media marketing. As marketers predicted, social networks are beginning to deviate not only based on the types of users, but also by the kind of content.
On Instagram, there are two types of content: photos and videos. Even though the ability to shoot videos appeared recently, and currently, photos still are more popular, the number of videos within this social network and their effectiveness is steadily increasing.
Fortunately, despite some difficulties and flaws in the integration of the most popular social networks among themselves, downloading content from YouTube and posting it to Instagram is simple enough even for an inexperienced user, and can be done in a matter of minutes.