7 Reasons Why One Should Start Blogging
- Updated On 17/04/2017
- Author : Lalit Indoria
- Topic : Blogging
- Short URL : https://hellboundbloggers.com/?p=12654
CONNECT WITH HBB ON SOCIAL MEDIA
I’m a new member of HBB and a novice in Blogging too. This is my first post for HBB. I hope my friend and senior S.Pradeep Kumar likes it.
If you are a student, you can also check why students should start a blog. Okay so in this first post of mine for HBB I would like to write about a few advantages which one gets once he starts Blogging.
- #1 – The first reason is that you find a base to share your thoughts with the world. You can share your knowledge and act like an online teacher too 🙂 By doing this you can observe a change in your life. And the comments which you get on your posts make you feel proud of yourself.
- #2 – By writing Blogs you change your angle of viewing the world. The way in which a normal internet user sees a web page is totally different from the way a blogger sees it. A blogger would think of ideas and a general user would in fact appreciate the writer /*only if it is good :P*/
- #3 – Another advantage of being a Blogger is that you start living in the present world. You keep updating yourself and thereby you increase your knowledge too which helps you in writing more.
- #4 – You develop your communication skills since you interact with the blogging community and your readers. This enhances your style of communicating with the people.
- #5 – Once you start blogging you would never feel that you are alone. i can take myself as an example for this. Blogging is the best way to keep you engaged. You meet new people who actually get to know who you are and who you have been till now. So if you ever feel isolated, ” 😛
- #6 – Suppose if you want to achieve a goal, you would announce it on your blog stating that you will be doing this task tomorrow. Your readers will be your cheerleaders. And you will obviously not want your readers to think that you are a loser. You will not want to come back and tell your readers that you couldn’t complete your task. That increases you will power.
- #7 – You can be like HBB S.Pradeep Kumar, who is a role model to me. He is my senior in the same college and its by seeing his Facebook updates that I thought of starting a Blog. Now this would make Pradeep feel good. So if you are a Blogger, you can be another Pradeep Kumar for some other Lalit. 🙂
Useful Articles For New Bloggers :
- Tips To Maintain Concentration In Blogging
- Avoid Basic Blogging Mistakes [Myths & Legends]
- 5 Things Every New Blogger Must Know
- 5 Things To Keep In Mind Before Starting A Blog
So here ends my list of reasons. I personally like to encourage others to start Blogging. So those who haven’t started a blog yet, don’t waste your time reading blogs, instead create one 😉 And those who already own Blogs, please do comment and tell whether these reasons are true from your point of view or not. A sincere thanks to Pradeep to help me start Blogging.
Want to discuss your queries and interact with experts? You can connect with HellBound Bloggers (HBB) Facebook group for free!
Join HellBound Bloggers (HBB) and get Instant Updates. We'll also notify you with Great Deals, Discounts and other Interesting Tips. We won't SPAM or SHARE your Email Address with anyone.
YOU CAN ALSO SEARCH FOR YOUR DESIRED TOPICS:
Thank you for reading! We welcome and appreciate your comments, but at the same time, make sure you are adding something valuable to this article. If you have any serious queries, suggestions or anything related to this article, feel free to share them, we really appreciate that.
But, if your blog comments are a random "Thank you", "Useful Post", or anything that doesn't actually upscale the article, then we'll be removing them and it won't be appeared below. Thanks for understanding and thanks for connecting with us. If you want to give us any feedback or report any errors, you can kindly contact us and we'll revert back soon.
- Facebook Comments
27 CommentsFacebook Comments