HOW TO: Make Girls Accept Facebook Friend Requests
CONNECT WITH HBB ON SOCIAL MEDIA
Quite recently you might have given friend request to a girl on Facebook, but she would have simply declined it? Remember? Yup. Don’t spin your wheels by giving her friend request again and again. That stalks and needles her so much. She might even report abuse against you. 😛
Girls won’t expect looks or money. Being sincere and honest, at least online, is more than enough. If you want to make girls accept Facebook friend requests, you just need to act like a man.
Make Girls Accept Facebook Friend Requests
Basic Tips To Refresh Your Profile
1. Use A Clear Display Picture: Yes, use a clear display picture of yours. It doesn’t count whether you look handsome or ugly. Recommended to use your own photo, so that she won’t consider it as a fake profile.
Note: Some guys think they have smart a*s and they use a female profile picture to get accepted. Believe me, it’s a bad try. You won’t stay in her friends list for long. Girls beware of them!
2. Validate Profile: If you leave your profile blank, then it looks like a fake profile, as if someone created an account urgently. Fill all the relevant information. Use Facebook Vanity URL for your Profile.
Make Use Of “Mutual Friends” – They Help A Lot!
3. Increase Mutual Friends: Golden tip. To earn some trust, you should have a good number of mutual friends. Find some users who are related to your niche or interests in her friends list. Add them.
4. Statuses and Photos: If she likes and comments on your mutual friend’s status or photo, yes you are right, do the same!
5. Tagging: Ask your mutual friends to tag yourself and that girl in a status or photo. Involve in a discussion and that’s a great way to introduce yourself.
6. Share Your Statues: Ask your mutual friends to share your statuses and links. They might be seen by her, and your name gets familiar.
7. Suggestion: Ask your mutual friends to suggest you to her. Like recommending you to her. Works most of the time.
Facebook Pages, Groups And Applications
8. Pages and Groups: Now go to her profile and like all the pages. Also, join all the groups in which she is a member. Be active in all those pages and groups. Now try to involve her in some discussion.
9. Create a Page: If she loves “Harry Potter”, create a page for it. Let it flow in and around. You can automatically talk/chat with her by updating an awesome status regarding Harry Potter! 😛
10. Facebook Applications: Connect with her through Facebook Applications like Farmville and Mafiawars. The majority of the girls in my friends list addicted to Farmville and Candy Crush.
Miscellaneous Facebook Tips
11. Analyze Her Statuses: Just to be familiar with her likings and stuff.
12. Is she a blogger? Then read all her articles. Ok, not all but some of the finest articles and comment there using your Facebook profile URL. Meanwhile, share her articles on Twitter and other networks.
13. Videos and Photos: If she is a fan of Sachin Tendulkar or Aishwarya Rai, then upload all their photos and videos in your profile. Make sure they go viral!
Getting Ready To Send Friend Request – Mission Possible!
14. Add A Personal Message : Now you need to be clear and specific about your intention of giving her a friend request. Make it short and sweet, but yet sensitive. Honestly, I hate when people who give friend requests stating, “You look damn beautiful” or “You look like Megan Fox”. Girls do love these compliments, but they simply smile and decline your request!
Tell her they had a debate, discussion at this group or that group. Tell her that you cleaned her farm (Farmville). Also, tell her that you know her friends (mutual friends) and would like to know about her too. Whatever it is, give some sense to it and then click “Send Request”.
15. No Response From Her: Common fact. Some girls don’t add people quickly. Especially the male gender. They love to keep them in “Pending” state. So you can use “Send a message” option and tell her. Just use the personal message you gave earlier or discuss any article she wrote.
These are some funny yet workable things to make girls accept Facebook friend requests but seriously if you want to know a girl, don’t stalk her online, get to be her friend offline and we don’t have any article regarding that yet.
Want to discuss your queries and interact with experts? You can connect with HellBound Bloggers (HBB) Facebook group for free!
Join HellBound Bloggers (HBB) and get Instant Updates. We'll also notify you with Great Deals, Discounts and other Interesting Tips. We won't SPAM or SHARE your Email Address with anyone.
YOU CAN ALSO SEARCH FOR YOUR DESIRED TOPICS:
Thank you for reading! We welcome and appreciate your comments, but at the same time, make sure you are adding something valuable to this article. If you have any serious queries, suggestions or anything related to this article, feel free to share them, we really appreciate that.
But, if your blog comments are a random "Thank you", "Useful Post", or anything that doesn't actually upscale the article, then we'll be removing them and it won't be appeared below. Thanks for understanding and thanks for connecting with us. If you want to give us any feedback or report any errors, you can kindly contact us and we'll revert back soon.
- Facebook Comments
51 CommentsFacebook Comments