12 Easy Tips To Increase Your Affiliate Earnings
- Updated On 11/02/2021
- Author : Karan Singh Chauhan
- Topic : Make Money
- Short URL : https://hellboundbloggers.com/?p=45916
CONNECT WITH HBB ON SOCIAL MEDIA
Do you have a blog? Want to make more money via Affilate Ads? Sign up for FlexOffers now!
If you are running any kind of online business that involves affiliate programs, then marketing is one of the most important strategies you should consider while searching for solutions. Affiliate Marketing is one of the best ways to make quick money online, these Affiliate earnings will tell and test your marketing skills online. But due to the increase in competition, most of the bloggers can earn only a tiny amount from the affiliate products.
The tips mentioned in this article will help you gain financial freedom by becoming a successful affiliate marketer. So today I will share you effective tips to increase your Affiliate earnings in a simple way. Enjoy and Have Fun!
- What Exactly Is Affiliate Marketing? [Simple Guide]
- What Exactly Is Affiliate Marketing? [Part 2]
Tips To increase Your Affiliated Earnings
1. Keyword research: If you want to use your content to pull traffic from the search engines, then you’ll need to do your keyword research. This is best achievable when you use keyword tool, which aids in preparing articles that are rich in keywords.
2. Social Marketing: Advertise and promote your affiliate link with your friends on Facebook, Twitter and more social networking sites. Tell them why they should buy that product and why everyone should know about it.
3. Relation between Audience and Product: You need to understand whether your readers visit your blog after buying products or they take a decision to buy after visiting your blog. You need to create content especially for visitors who are still deciding to buy products you are going to promote. Make a healthy relationship.
4. Placing your ad for other’s pages: An important point. It is not possible for you to add your links into someone else’s website, still you can promote your affiliate links by optimizing them to simple ad units that are easy to be targeted to limited space available.
5. Pre-sell videos: You can also create videos and upload them on YouTube and other Social Media sites.
For example: You can create a video explaining WordPress blog installation and what it looks like when it’s all finished. This will also maximize your affiliate earnings. You can boost traffic to your site with viral videos.
6. Take Advantage Of Holidays and Vacations: People will enjoy their holidays but at the same time they will usually shop more in holidays and special days like festivals. So choose one of the best products that people will buy on that special occasion.
7. Choose right product at right time: Always remember that people will always seek for a right product. Not all products can be sold easily, so you have to know the trends. See what is more demanding product on the web. You can use Google Trends for that.
For example: Ebooks, health products and all, these are all demanding product these days.
8. Promote products of high value: Promoting products with high values will guarantee you an income and will promote your earning potentials in lesser time. Products of high values are the ones that will have regular customers, and this will also fetch you an income and will spread the network as earnings from your direct sales.
9. Avoid using direct affiliate links in products: If the affiliate program ever ends or the product gets taken off the market, then you won’t have hundreds of dead links floating around in free reports and articles. Because all you have to do is change the redirect link from the old affiliate product to a similar affiliate product.
10. Write an effective Blog post: Publish articles which compares various products in your post and its features. This kind of article really helps the visitors to understand more about the products and to quickly take a buying decision. Learn the secrets of effective blog post writing.
11. Extra Gifts: Always remember that complementary gifts increase your customers. Many people buy products just because of free gifts with them. So try to keep in mind that complementary gifts are always beneficial.
12. Blanket your post with content: You should blanket the niche by blanketing it with your content.
For example: Post videos on YouTube, create and post regularly to a blog, Submit articles to article directories, create essential pages (See 9 MUST have pages for your blog), trade content with other marketers in your niche.
Always remember how important is your product market, and you need to attract and target the right audience. Your results will always be much more impressive when you narrow your market as much as possible.
USEFUL: 3 Affiliate Marketing Steps That You Should Take Care Of Seriously
Feel free to ask your doubts below. 🙂
Want to discuss your queries and interact with experts? You can connect with HellBound Bloggers (HBB) Facebook group for free!
Join HellBound Bloggers (HBB) and get Instant Updates. We'll also notify you with Great Deals, Discounts and other Interesting Tips. We won't SPAM or SHARE your Email Address with anyone.
YOU CAN ALSO SEARCH FOR YOUR DESIRED TOPICS:
Thank you for reading! We welcome and appreciate your comments, but at the same time, make sure you are adding something valuable to this article. If you have any serious queries, suggestions or anything related to this article, feel free to share them, we really appreciate that.
But, if your blog comments are a random "Thank you", "Useful Post", or anything that doesn't actually upscale the article, then we'll be removing them and it won't be appeared below. Thanks for understanding and thanks for connecting with us. If you want to give us any feedback or report any errors, you can kindly contact us and we'll revert back soon.
- Facebook Comments
Leave a Reply
15 CommentsFacebook Comments
Nice article. I was learning on what is Affiliate Marketing and how to earn from it.
This article was very useful for me on how to increase. But I think this is advanced for me. First I need to start with Affiliate and then implement these methods to increase my earnings.
Excellent and useful tips, mostly choosing the right product at right time and writing an effective blog post is very useful in my opinion. Thanks Karan for this wonderful post 🙂
Read more at http://hellboundbloggers.com/2012/08/02/increase-affiliate-earnings/
Anup @ Money Making Modes
Awesome points! Chosing the right product to promote through the blog is sure way to earn using affiliate.
Thanks for the post.
Great post, choosing high value products is always going to be the best solution.
If product provides the solution for the problem, the sales will not be the problem at all.
thanks for sharing Karan
karan singh chauhan
Thanks all of you for your lovely comment!
Itѕ wеll knоw tо аll Intеrnеt mаrkеtеrѕ thаt wrіtіng а рrоduсt rеvіеw drіvеѕ mоrе buуеr trаffіс tо thе blоg. Thе bеѕt оf thіѕ tесhnіquе іѕ wrіtіng іnfоrmаtіvе рrоduсt rеvіеwѕ.
great list of tips bro…….i saw that many of blogger getting profit from keyword domains in affiliate marketing
Blogging Ways Got PageRank 2.0 in Just 15 Days - Blogging Ways
[…] I do Guest Blogging at ShoutMeLoud, HellBoundBloggers and many more. Also Blog Commenting and Forums participation is my […]
Relation with readers will help to get high earning .People like to buy product from trusted sources.
Glen @ create a website
It’s always a challenge to be able to write an effective blog post. However, if you get to write exactly and address exactly what the clients need, you’re sure to get the attention that you need. Also, don’t forget to send your subscribers, fans, and followers the information about your newly published article or blog.
Affiliate Marketing is the most profitable if harnessed properly, Social Marketing and SEO hand on hand would really be effective
Affiliate income is always one of the decent way to monetize blog. I will try to do these things to boost my affiliate !!
Thanks for the awesome tips !!
No matter how many of you have build their carrier in this so called affiliate marketing but for me I don’t believe in it, seriously I just don’t like promoting someone’s campaign to earn few extra bucks. I believe in earning by designing. I’m a logo designer btw 🙂
It all boils down to choosing the right product. This is the most important factor you have to consider when you are into affiliate marketing.
Avi Jit (@skyhitblog)
Social Promotion is a great way to earn more commissions from affiliate marketing. I also think that writing good reviews and adding affiliate links to those posts help a lot. To increase clicks we can also cloak our affiliate links. By the way a very good post with important tips. Thanks Karan. 🙂
Related: Earn Commissions From Hosting Sites Via Affiliates.