25 Essential Ways To Bring Traffic To Your Blog
- Updated On 23/04/2017
- Author : Debarshi
- Topic : Blogging • Featured
- Short URL : http://bit.ly/2ozm4q9
CONNECT WITH HBB ON SOCIAL MEDIA
Building a blog is quite easy; but, developing it into a successful blog demands quality traffic. You can drive traffic to your blog through a lot of online strategies that are generally categorized under Search Engine Optimization and Online Marketing standards. This article is a helpful guide for bloggers who seek for simple and effective ways to attract and increase traffic to blogs. Search Engine Optimization is a powerful tool and includes many on page and off page optimization activities that help in boosting blog traffic.
Traffic to any blog can be increased through a number of ways. However, all tactics do not work the same for all niches and blogs. Here I am jotting 25 essential ways to bring traffic to your blog
- 1. Once you start a blog, you start posting useful information under different topics. Your content might be useful, good and highly informative. But, you need to make sure that your content meets the requirements of your target audience. So, you need to target your content in such a way that the audience spread the information and have the interest to get back to you for more information.
- 2. Gaining online exposure is more important for Blogging. To make your blog visible in the online market, you need to participate in different communities where your target audience takes part. Online communities serve as best platforms to discuss about different topics and share ideas. Hopefully, you can cover up your target audience through this in some amount of time.
- 3. Content is the base for any marketing strategy. As far as online marketing is concerned, the blog content is important and has to be SEO friendly. The content you publish has to be fresh and unique with relevant and informative content.
- 4. Conduct keyword research whenever you write content for your blog. Optimize your blog content based on the keywords so that your blog gets listed on the top search pages of search engines for respective keyword searches.
- 5. Get connected to millions of users through Social Media platforms like Twitter, Facebook, StumbleUpon, LinkedIn, Google+ and so on to share your posts and drive quick traffic.
- 6. Implement Pay Per Click (PPC) advertising techniques like Google Adwords, MSN Adcenter and Yahoo! Search Marketing in your blog and track the results on a regular basis. Using these campaigns increases the number of visitors and the prospects to the business.
- 7. Keep your blog interactive with some graphics and illustrations so that visitors spend some considerable amount of time in your blog.
- 8. Optimize Meta tags based on the keywords and perform competitor analysis to keep your blog on the challenging track.
- 9. Your blog design gives a lasting impression for visitors. Design your blog in a user friendly and SEO friendly way with good effects, colors and quick loading.
- 10. Visit other blogs and share your comments and reference from your own blogs and accept comments from other guest bloggers. You can include guest blogging tools in your blog and also make use of Google’s blog search to find relevant blogs.
- 11. Enable subscriptions via RSS Feeds and other Email options to get your visitors back to your blog. Creating an RSS feed and adding some visible buttons develops interest in visitors to sign up to your blog.
- 12. Web surveys are quite easy to run and hence survey your readers to know the opinion of online readers. Using these surveys you can get some better suggestion to develop your blog and attract visitors.
- 13. Submit your blog to traditional search engines like Google, Yahoo!, Bing and other blog directories.
- 14. Take part in different forums and discuss about related topics. Include signature that has your blog link along with your posts that directs viewers to your blog.
- 15. Write articles based on relevant keywords and post them in different article websites with a link to your blog in each website your post. Article submission is one of the powerful online marketing techniques and generates quality back links.
- 16. Participate in different Q&A sites and get suggestions from different people and also offer suggestions to different bloggers.
- 17. Publish newsletters in different PR sites and include all necessary contact information to your blog. Bring out all latest updates of your blog in the newsletter and make it available to online audience.
- 18. Post ads related to your blog in different classified sites and get targeted traffic in quick time.
- 19. Sign up with different social bookmarking sites like Delicious, Digg it and Diigo and get traffic to your blog.
- 20. Set up an email subscription form on your blog and invite your friends and colleagues to subscribe to your network.
- 21. Use Traceback links when your share your views or post comments on other blogs to increase the active back links to your blog.
- 22. Update your blog content to keep it unique and fresh for visitors and search engines. Keep posting content on different topics related to your niche so that viewers visit your blog often.
- 23. Make use of Affiliate Marketing techniques for your blog, so that you place a strong foundation for the long time success of your blog.
- 24. Build online recognition through guest blogging and attract visitors back to your blog. You can also contribute for HellBound Bloggers (HBB).
- 25. Perform research on different on page and off page search engine optimization techniques to implement some better techniques to increase traffic to your blog.
Optimizing your blog and increasing traffic doesn’t happen in a days or weeks time. You need to work hard and put sufficient efforts all through to gain online recognition and maintain your audience base. All these techniques go hand in hand and in short, content is more important to have a consistent run in the online market.
Explore more about these techniques online and implement them in promoting your blog. You can grab visitors and gain online recognition when you make use of these techniques and target the right audience for your business. Hope this article would have been a good guide for you to increase traffic to your blog and run a successful blog.
This article is written by Debarshi Ghosh Dastidar. He promotes MotoCMS templates in his spare time.
Want to discuss your queries and interact with experts? You can connect with HellBound Bloggers (HBB) Facebook group for free!
Join HellBound Bloggers (HBB) and get Instant Updates. We'll also notify you with Great Deals, Discounts and other Interesting Tips. We won't SPAM or SHARE your Email Address with anyone.
YOU CAN ALSO SEARCH FOR YOUR DESIRED TOPICS:
Thank you for reading! We welcome and appreciate your comments, but at the same time, make sure you are adding something valuable to this article. If you have any serious queries, suggestions or anything related to this article, feel free to share them, we really appreciate that.
But, if your blog comments are a random "Thank you", "Useful Post", or anything that doesn't actually upscale the article, then we'll be removing them and it won't be appeared below. Thanks for understanding and thanks for connecting with us. If you want to give us any feedback or report any errors, you can kindly contact us and we'll revert back soon.
- Facebook Comments
52 CommentsFacebook Comments