How To Get Free Social Intranet For Your Startup
CONNECT WITH HBB ON SOCIAL MEDIA
Running a Startup? Then you must have known Bitrix24, a free social enterprise platform for small businesses. Bitrix is a company dedicated to exceptionally high standards and to the need among SMBs for advanced business communications platforms to bridge them with their customers (Internet), partners (Extranet) and employees (Intranet).
Bitrix24 is a new SaaS product based on Bitrix Intranet and features flexible collaboration modules, highly simplified deployment procedures, and advanced security mechanisms. Now here is a chance for you to get a free Social Intranet for your startup. Just fo the following steps.
- First you have to create and name your own Bitrix24 social intranet. You can start it by registering a free account there
- After creating your Bitrix24 account, add few details about you and your team in this form.
- After reviewing your information they’ll confirm your startup status. Then they’ll switch your free subscription to a special 1-year startup license so that you can benefit from all the exciting tools and features of their service absolutely free of charge!
- Set up your Social Intranet with a bult-in CRM in just 2 minutes for free.
- Create and manage an unlimited number of projects.
- Share files and discuss ideas with your colleagues and partners.
If you are running a startup, then you should check Bitrix24. Do tell us your views in the comments below.
Want to discuss your queries and interact with experts? You can connect with HellBound Bloggers (HBB) Facebook group for free!
Join HellBound Bloggers (HBB) and get Instant Updates. We'll also notify you with Great Deals, Discounts and other Interesting Tips. We won't SPAM or SHARE your Email Address with anyone.
YOU CAN ALSO SEARCH FOR YOUR DESIRED TOPICS:
Thank you for reading! We welcome and appreciate your comments, but at the same time, make sure you are adding something valuable to this article. If you have any serious queries, suggestions or anything related to this article, feel free to share them, we really appreciate that.
But, if your blog comments are a random "Thank you", "Useful Post", or anything that doesn't actually upscale the article, then we'll be removing them and it won't be appeared below. Thanks for understanding and thanks for connecting with us. If you want to give us any feedback or report any errors, you can kindly contact us and we'll revert back soon.
- Facebook Comments
8 CommentsFacebook Comments