Running a Startup? Then you must have known Bitrix24, a free social enterprise platform for small businesses. Bitrix is a company dedicated to exceptionally high standards and to the need among SMBs for advanced business communications platforms to bridge them with their customers (Internet), partners (Extranet) and employees (Intranet).
Bitrix24 (http://www.bitrix24.com) is a new SaaS product based on Bitrix Intranet and features flexible collaboration modules, highly simplified deployment procedures, and advanced security mechanisms. Now here is a chance for you to get a free Social Intranet for your startup. Just fo the following steps.
- First you have to create and name your own Bitrix24 social intranet. You can start it by registering a free account there
- After creating your Bitrix24 account, add few details about you and your team in this form.
- After reviewing your information they’ll confirm your startup status. Then they’ll switch your free subscription to a special 1-year startup license so that you can benefit from all the exciting tools and features of their service absolutely free of charge!
- Set up your Social Intranet with a bult-in CRM in just 2 minutes for free.
- Create and manage an unlimited number of projects.
- Share files and discuss ideas with your colleagues and partners.
If you are running a startup, then you should check Bitrix24. Do tell us your views in the comments below.
If you found an error in this post, kindly highlight it & press Shift + Enter or click here to inform us.
Want to discuss your queries and interact with experts? You can connect with HellBound Bloggers (HBB) Facebook group for free!