19 Responses

1. Cool sites to watch free online movies.

These sites are great, only we need a high speed internet connection…

2. ya this site is great. Really Have seen several time. really good work keep it up. :)

3. Seriously, I was looking for the best online free movie website to watch and make my weekend more enjoyable. Feeling really lucky after visiting this post. Thanks mate for sharing such a helpful list.

4. Ramesh@ Freejobstoday says:

Free Movies best sites are YouTube and dailymotion. But no one gives you faster speed then Youtube if google.

5. These are nice list but I really like the buffering speed of youtube. I have used dailymotion, vimeo and so many but youtube is the best. Nice List Pradeep.

6. Peter says:

Amazing sites! I have been looking for Online movie sites since long. Finally I came across your post and found some really amazing sites. Among all, I found IMDb is the best site for watching HD quality movies.Thanks Pradeep!

7. Aasma says:

I’ve seen many full length movies on Youtube, but seriously wasn’t aware that there are other sites too out there which shows full length movies. thanks for sharing this entertaining list.

8. cbhushan says:

Thanks for sharing this list. but i like IMDB really Awesome Site

9. Mike Reeson says:

I had no idea IMBD also offered movies to watch! And thank you for providing this informative and useful list!!

10. Sibin says:

What about Yahoo Movieplex ? I heard that it also a online movie site .Any way thanks for a amazing list of free online movie sites.

11. JamesW says:

Great post Pradeep, I use imdb and hulu :), they are really good and one of the best movie sites.

12. Kaylah Richards says:

Cool, thanks for sharing these Pradeep! I’ve only heard about and used a couple of these that you mentioned, so as a self-proclaimed TV/movie lover, I’m pretty excited to check out the ones I haven’t tried yet. The only other website I use to watch movies and TV is DISH Online. Granted it’s not going to be a site for everyone, but it does have a lot of cool movies to watch for free. I mainly use it to entertain myself when I’m away on business for DISH, so it’ll be nice to add these extras into the mix as well! :)

13. Ankit says:

YouTube movies is definetly the best and legal way to watch free movies online. Atleast for me 😉

14. Vivek Lath says:

You should try http://www.moviekaka.com. If you are only looking for Indian films, this place aggregates listings from all platforms offering Indian films. Interesting service

15. balu says:

Thanks for this 10 awesome online movies collections list.

16. Laura says:

What a great list you have compiled! Best I’ve seen, thanks for that. This is another great resource on downloading sites I found as well. http://www.real.com/resources/download-one-video

17. jeroen w says:

I agree YouTube should be #1. I’ve noticed they have a lot of cultural movies, like movies from India and stuff.

18. I forgot to ask, anyone check out this FB page: http://www.facebook.com/freemoviewebsites
    Doesn’t seem like it’s free, but I wonder if it’s any good. Thanks.