5+ Awesome FREE eBooks Regarding Viral Marketing
CONNECT WITH HBB ON SOCIAL MEDIA
Viral marketing is so named because of the tendency for messages to use “hosts” to spread themselves rapidly, like a biological virus. [via wiseGEEK]
Last week, I downloaded several free eBooks and I came across some eBooks related to viral marketing, some provided vital points. Earlier we shared another free eBook for optimizing your WP Blog.
I prepared a small & useful list of free eBooks regarding Viral Marketing. I provided some below. 🙂
#1 – Viral Marketing With Blogs :
Viral Copy: Trading Words for Traffic is your guide to creating content that gets attention. In this free 30-page report, you’ll learn:
- The Four Viral Marketing Content Categories
- Eleven Strategies for Getting Link Love
- Why Headlines and Storytelling are Crucial
- The Counter-Intuitive Rule of the Internet
- Why Not All Traffic is Worthy
- How to Avoid the Dark Side
The smart marketers profiled in The New Rules of Viral Marketing.
How word-of-mouse spreads your ideas for free tell you exactly how they used viral marketing and provide advice in their own words. This book has been downloaded for more than 1 million times.
#3 – Viral Marketing Unleashed :
Here’s Viral Marketing Unleashed‘s table of contents:
- Why and How Viral Marketing Works
- What Works & What Doesn’t
- The Many Facets of Viral Marketing
- Your eBook is Your Viral Salesman
- What an eBook Can Do for You
- eBooks and Affiliate Programs
Once a link “goes popular” and is listed on Digg’s homepage it is seen by many and perhaps even a majority of web geeks. Very often these readers have their own blogs, and if they like a story they may blog about it or link to it. This is why many webmasters yearn to be Dugg — not for the first wave of traffic, which is often substantial but hard to retain, but for the viral wave of traffic and links that comes as a result.
#5 – Get Viral – Get Visitors :
The Table of Contents of ‘Get Viral – Get Visitors’ are :
- Understanding How Viral Marketing Works
- The Many Faces Of Viral Marketing
- Getting A ‘Buzz’ Going
- Some Ideas For Your Viral Marketing Campaigns
- Good Reason To Use Viral eBooks
This eBook actually describes the process involved in making a viral video. Table of Content includes :
- World Wide Rave – The Name
- How can we spread the idea of the book?
- Stories behind the photo and video clips
- World Wide Rave Original Music
- Video Production
#7 – Unleashing the Ideavirus :
Viral marketing is a special case of an ideavirus. Viral marketing is an ideavirus in which the carrier of the virus IS the product.
When you are able to devise a brand-new Internet business plan for a product that’s useful and also embodies viral marketing growing from nothing to a million users in a month and making you rich along the way.
Other Useful Related Blog Posts :
- 10+ Resources To Sell Your Ebooks
- How To Write An eBook To Sell For Profit
- 3 Effective Marketing Tips For Bloggers
Do check all the free awesome eBooks & reports, meanwhile if you know any other free & good eBook, kindly share them in the community.
Want to discuss your queries and interact with experts? You can connect with HellBound Bloggers (HBB) Facebook group for free!
Join HellBound Bloggers (HBB) and get Instant Updates. We'll also notify you with Great Deals, Discounts and other Interesting Tips. We won't SPAM or SHARE your Email Address with anyone.
YOU CAN ALSO SEARCH FOR YOUR DESIRED TOPICS:
Thank you for reading! We welcome and appreciate your comments, but at the same time, make sure you are adding something valuable to this article. If you have any serious queries, suggestions or anything related to this article, feel free to share them, we really appreciate that.
But, if your blog comments are a random "Thank you", "Useful Post", or anything that doesn't actually upscale the article, then we'll be removing them and it won't be appeared below. Thanks for understanding and thanks for connecting with us. If you want to give us any feedback or report any errors, you can kindly contact us and we'll revert back soon.
- Facebook Comments
22 CommentsFacebook Comments