Viral marketing is a marketing strategy that relies on individuals rather than traditional campaigns to pass along a message to others. It usually refers to marketing on the Internet.
Viral marketing is so named because of the tendency for messages to use “hosts” to spread themselves rapidly, like a biological virus. [via wiseGEEK]
I prepared a small & useful list of free eBooks regarding Viral Marketing. I provided some below.
#1 – Viral Marketing With Blogs :
Viral Copy: Trading Words for Traffic is your guide to creating content that gets attention. In this free 30-page report, you’ll learn:
- The Four Viral Marketing Content Categories
- Eleven Strategies for Getting Link Love
- Why Headlines and Storytelling are Crucial
- The Counter-Intuitive Rule of the Internet
- Why Not All Traffic is Worthy
- How to Avoid the Dark Side
The smart marketers profiled in The New Rules of Viral Marketing.
How word-of-mouse spreads your ideas for free tell you exactly how they used viral marketing and provide advice in their own words. This book has been downloaded for more than 1 million times.
#3 – Viral Marketing Unleashed :
Here’s Viral Marketing Unleashed‘s table of contents:
- Why and How Viral Marketing Works
- What Works & What Doesn’t
- The Many Facets of Viral Marketing
- Your eBook is Your Viral Salesman
- What an eBook Can Do for You
- eBooks and Affiliate Programs
Once a link “goes popular” and is listed on Digg’s homepage it is seen by many and perhaps even a majority of web geeks. Very often these readers have their own blogs, and if they like a story they may blog about it or link to it. This is why many webmasters yearn to be Dugg — not for the first wave of traffic, which is often substantial but hard to retain, but for the viral wave of traffic and links that comes as a result.
#5 – Get Viral – Get Visitors :
The Table of Contents of ‘Get Viral – Get Visitors’ are :
- Understanding How Viral Marketing Works
- The Many Faces Of Viral Marketing
- Getting A ‘Buzz’ Going
- Some Ideas For Your Viral Marketing Campaigns
- Good Reason To Use Viral eBooks
This eBook actually describes the process involved in making a viral video. Table of Content includes :
- World Wide Rave – The Name
- How can we spread the idea of the book?
- Stories behind the photo and video clips
- World Wide Rave Original Music
- Video Production
#7 – Unleashing the Ideavirus :
Viral marketing is a special case of an ideavirus. Viral marketing is an ideavirus in which the carrier of the virus IS the product.
When you are able to devise a brand-new Internet business plan for a product that’s useful and also embodies viral marketing growing from nothing to a million users in a month and making you rich along the way.
Other Useful Related Blog Posts :
- 10+ Resources To Sell Your Ebooks
- How To Write An eBook To Sell For Profit
- 3 Effective Marketing Tips For Bloggers
Do check all the free awesome eBooks & reports, meanwhile if you know any other free & good eBook, kindly share them in the community.
If you found an error in this post, kindly highlight it & press Shift + Enter or click here to inform us.
Want to discuss your queries and interact with experts? You can connect with HellBound Bloggers (HBB) Facebook group for free!