Everyone loves their commentators. You, Me and All. They even comment and criticize during their busy schedule. But many bloggers never thought about giving something in return to them. That is not loyal. Commentators give suggestions, solutions, feedback and many more through their comments. That indeed makes the post or article active and boosts it. Below are some of the ways by which you can gift for your beloved and worthy commentators.
Ways For Respecting Your Commentators
1. Top Commentators Widget - shows the top commentators list in my blog’s sidebar.
2. Comment Luv Plugin – Displays their last blog posts, tweets or digg submissions in their comments which they can choose one from.
3. Sidebar Banner – A 125 x 125 banner in sidebar can be allocated for Top Commentator of the month.
You can check this here itself – Ad Slots For Top Commentators.
4. Thank Me Later – Will send thank you emails to readers after they post a comment.
5. Becoming Do Follow Friendly – Comment(s) placed in a Do Follow blog will be considered as a backlink. If you love your commentators you can do the same.
6. Recent Comments Widget – Many blog owners fail to realize the importance of this. By displaying the recent comments, you indeed help them drive traffic.
7. Announcing Top Commentators – Allocate a separate post for mentioning the top commentators of the month.
For example, like this : Top Commentators Award For December 2009
8. Greeting First Time Commentators -Replace default text ‘Your comment is awaiting moderation’ with a decent welcome message greeting. This is done without using a plugin.
You should do some tweaking with the code.
9. KeywordLuv : This plugin rewards your commentators by separating their name from their keywords in the link to their website in the comments.
Want to discuss your queries and interact with experts? You can connect with HellBound Bloggers (HBB) Facebook group for free!